Who else is enjoying chods being back :D

Guerrilla

Yeah, I am totally, a day without it is kinda, weird. :D It came as a "shock" to me when I saw it back online. I felt like my writing skills weren't as much challenged as it was here. When it was down I did a bunch of other things to occupy my time. Watched movies, did parkour mostly, homework a lot. So yeah, I have a lot to look forward to, as well as seeing how the community will progress from here with the new Like / Dislike system. :P

Waiting tightly and patiently to get my VIP status, so I can have some fun :D

Seeing it back online is amazing. :P

So what's up guys? :)

From a coding standpoint, I don't enjoy it since we are not told in advance what features are changed or tweaked, which will allow coding updates on configs. pSilent shuts down the aimbot, triggerseed doesn't work, and the old weapon config bug apparently is back (based on other people's reports), which might mean an old aimbot system is being used.

Clearly the cheat was also modified, in addition to the client, since the aimbot and triggerbot have new and old bugs.