After 4 Months of use!

I wrote a review about a month after I first purchased this cheat and had gotten my way around it a bit but not enough.... After 4 months I can say I know this cheat inside out with its features and ive tested it extensively with multiple settings.

The ESP is basically hands down perfect, I can bind settings and stuff easily to what I need and when I need it. For example Num pad - and * Removes names/weapons and just leaves a distance box, this is useful to keep it from being cluttered. The Loot ESP could use some sorting and work and searching for certain times Ex. Bitcoins. But overrall its a solid 9/10 Cant even lie.

The aimbot is where i'm not a huge fan really, I've tried a lot of settings but it fails to lead properly it seems especially at distance, Maybe I am doing something wrong?  but i've changed speeds etc nothing has really worked.. Its amazing at close range and locks quick to its target if your settings are good. But at range its not very reliable especially on a target moving parallel to you. Otherwise it works good on solid static targets, I give it a 7/10 I hope to see it improve or give me some tips in a pm on it!

The Misc Features is where things get SPICEY BOI, the Unlimited Stam,Speedhack,FastSprint,NVGs all that ESPECIALLY THE DOOR UNLOCKER!! are a freaking blessing to have and I love the hell out of them. Teleporting to aim has saved my bacon many times, especially against other hackers.. heh. This to me is the best part of the cheat tho these features along side the ESP you got a very powerful cheat. Give that a big ol 10/10

Overrall I highly Recommend this cheat and I hope it continues to only get better. Being undetected since November is also really nice, even if I got banned now I would not complain, I got my moneys well worth of fun from this cheat and I hope you will too if you are still deciding to purchase this cheat! Because you won't regret eating this cheese!

Thanks for reading!
Bosnian Bill Signing off!

• Like 2

Yeppers, pretty much the same way I feel.

As far as the aimbot, just have a little patience and wait for the target to stand still, run out of stamina, or for them to run perpendicular to you as opposed to tangent to you.  Meaning running away from/towards you instead of left/right of you.  If that makes sense.  Also, you can give your mouse a little jiggle ahead of them right when you fire.  I would suggest not using aimbot all the time as number of shots fired vs number of hits might make you a target for observation.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LewisUK said:

Yeppers, pretty much the same way I feel.

As far as the aimbot, just have a little patience and wait for the target to stand still, run out of stamina, or for them to run perpendicular to you as opposed to tangent to you.  Meaning running away from/towards you instead of left/right of you.  If that makes sense.  Also, you can give your mouse a little jiggle ahead of them right when you fire.  I would suggest not using aimbot all the time as number of shots fired vs number of hits might make you a target for observation.

I'll be real, ive got a 86% SR, 80KD and Ive done this every patch since december lmao. I imagine once they start actually picking up their AC it will become a problem but for now it seems to not matter.

i would like to know how to select a ítem, for example see only bitcoins,or only keys, only gumpowder ... what i have to made for it in the cheat? i need help thanks

Edited by jaroal

41 minutes ago, jaroal said:

i would like to know how to select a ítem, for example see only bitcoins,or only keys, only gumpowder ... what i have to made for it in the cheat? i need help thanks

Item ESP Filter is not working properly at the moment.

great review, been using the EFT for about 4 months, its great and works PERFECT, updates are fast and clean. 

For me the aimbot is not a problem, works great most of the times, sometimes i dont even use it. ESP has amazing features but could use to improvement, its weird that it doesn't work well when you zoom in on scoops, but its not a hassle or anything, you can see the target anyway.

1 hour ago, karirinkute said:

great review, been using the EFT for about 4 months, its great and works PERFECT, updates are fast and clean. 

For me the aimbot is not a problem, works great most of the times, sometimes i dont even use it. ESP has amazing features but could use to improvement, its weird that it doesn't work well when you zoom in on scoops, but its not a hassle or anything, you can see the target anyway.

Thats just how tarkov does rendering and how it works, I'm fine with this to be honest. I use the aimbot to find the target quickly If its on woods per say!