peterfeter

Windows Build 1803

Hi,

Right and we don't know when it will be ready for summer update...

I don't uderstant why dev don't use the windows insider program to prepare their sorf.

We paid for a working cheat not for waiting for it.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, brutux said:

Hi,

I don't uderstant why dev don't use the windows insider program to prepare their sorf.

Hi there,

This time is not our fault, Microsoft did a really bad job with their 1803 release due to a blocking bug.

Chod has been working on it the passed few days and it should be ready really soon.

Regards,

Oxyde.

5 hours ago, brutux said:

Hi,

The cheat works just fine.  I am not sure what kind of software you are used to, but there is not a single program out there that works on every OS, across every iteration of every OS, with all possible hard configurations.  When you find that, let me know.  They posted that the cheats are not working with the new Windows Update.  Don't update.  If you did update, roll it back.  Pretty simple.  The problem is not Chod's the problem is your attitude in thinking that a small company like this could possible be prepared for every eventuality.  Get real dude.

We've just updated for 1803.

6 hours ago, brutux said:

Hi,

The April update doesn't roll out automatically to users until the 8th May, that delay is intended by Microsoft for making sure your software is compatible.

Insider builds are constantly changing, changes made there could be a waste.

If you already updated then you're living on the bleeding edge, not everything always works on the bleeding edge.

9 hours ago, Emiiru said:

We've just updated for 1803.

The April update doesn't roll out automatically to users until the 8th May, that delay is intended by Microsoft for making sure your software is compatible.

Insider builds are constantly changing, changes made there could be a waste.

If you already updated then you're living on the bleeding edge, not everything always works on the bleeding edge.

Just to clarify to other people looking at this thread, EFT doesn't work with 1803 on the current build.

Edited by IRLcheating
clarification
  • Like 1