Review after 1 week

After a week, I've finally decided to write this review, and I must say that this cheat is damn near perfect. It's insanely easy to use, figure out, and disable stuff you don't want. Don't forget the keybinds aswell... the best part imo lol. Anyways...

Aimbot:
So, the aimbot is pretty damn solid I must say, but there are a few quirks that need to be ironed out. When I first got the cheat, I used the aimbot pretty much for every raid. But after I noticed some things, I decided against using it. Mainly because I wanted to be more "real" with my movements, but another reason is as some guns just don't line up with the aimbot cursor 100%. For example, when I have the cursor on with aimbot, if you zoom down your scope the dot on your scope does not match the cursor/aimbot entirely. It's a bit off, and it's like that for some guns, and some guns it isn't. Now, of course the cursor isn't off to the point it's useless, but you will notice that some shots will miss to do this. It's still pretty damn good, but I found better luck using no recoil ;). I'd give it a 8/10

ESP: This is what I mainly got the cheat for. The ESP and all of it's features, and oh boy does it deliver. There are many options on which you want to see, how far away it will register, and other quality of life options aswell. Want to find bitcoin? Well, if it's on the map, you'll find it. The only thing I would love to see added to this is the option to actually pick what items you want to see, instead of a general category. For example, instead of just clicking the money filter, being able to only see bitcoins or other important items. Possible more sub genre's in the main genres? Idk. Either way, 10/10

Performance: Not much to say here other than it barely drops fps, if it even does. I have my game caps to 60, and I only see it dip when I play on shoreline, because thats shoreline. 10/10

Other options: Some other options in the menu are pretty good in terms of using the cheat. They basically make the game to easy, like infinite stamina or, unlock any door. But they are there if you want to use them, experiment, and if you really want to, go rage mode, teleport across the map, noclip into the air while going 50 mph, you can. 10/10

Summary:
 If you have any doubts about this cheat, put them to rest. It's the best one on the market right now, and nothing comes close to it. Overall, it's amazing for it's price and with the amount of things you can do with it. Easy to download and use it. Now if you're worried about being banned, I'm pretty sure that noone has been banned using this. As long as you don't make yourself look like a hacker, you'll be fine. Die everyone and awhile. Don't squad wipe every raid. Don't chase after everyone and insta kill them. It's really hard to get banned at this state in EFT, but only you can avoid that ;)

Edited by Thekillers

Thanks for the review buddy!

Regarding the FPS drop, EFT is not really well optimized right now and cheats in general usually decrese them, however Chod is not done with the cheat so he could optimize it in the future!