Sign in to follow this  
Shepherd81

Your payment distributor sucks

Hi there,
I am trying to buy a subscription from you guys since two days.
Always the payment ends in a pending state and I get asked to send some sensitive documents to prove my location.
I mean seriously where is the problem here? Let me know who is asking for this documents cause it cant be paypal or my credit card issuer so the problem must be somehwere else.
I never had this kind of issue with my paypal or credit card and I kinda get the feeling someone here is trying to gather sensitive data with an fictional problem. (scam)
I mean I might be wrong but please go ahead and say what else can I do cause I am not gonna send any files anywhere until the real issue has been found.
Sorry if this might all sound ignorant but these trivialities get me started!

Also Id like to know If ANY other customer here ever had to do that too?

Edited by Shepherd81

1 minute ago, Shepherd81 said:

Hi there,
I am trying to buy a subscription from you guys since two days.
Always the payment ends in a pending state and I get asked to send some sensitive documents to prove my location.
I mean seriously where is the problem here? Let me know who is asking for this documents cause it cant be paypal or my credit card issuer so the problem must be somehwere else.
I never had this kind of issue with my paypal or credit card and I kinda get the feeling someone here is trying to gather sensitive data with an fictional problem. (scam)
I mean I might be wrong but please go ahead and say what else can I do cause I am not gonna send any files anywhere until the real issue has been found.
Sorry if this might all sound ignorant but these trivialities get me started!

Also Id like to know If ANY other customer here ever had to do that too?

If you don't provide the documents since Chod's Cheats is a real company, you would have to search for a reseller. But i can assure that there is no scam at all. If you for example use a fake adress which doesnt fit to your paypal adress, the system will block you and they will have to manually approve your payment. To do that they need more proof to prevent fraud.

No, I did not have to send in any documents.  But I used real details to begin with.  However, I have seen people ask the same thing you are asking, not a customer, then a few days later they are a customer.  This is a REAL company with a license and stuff.  If you do not provide the correct information, you cannot buy the product.  Just like any other place.

I provided real informations to begin with!
But I moved a lot and have more than one domicile.
I mean what difference If my street address has changed, I still live in the same country.
As if Chod's would have a real office everybody could just walk to *wink*

Edited by Shepherd81

12 minutes ago, Shepherd81 said:

I provided real informations to begin with!
But I moved a lot and have more than one domicile.
I mean what difference If my street address has changed, I still live in the same country.
As if Chod's would have a real office everybody could just walk to *wink*

Well he got a real office but i don't think everyone can just walk to it haha ;)

We are a legitimate business and we are just confirming. Our system automatically blocks payments that are possibly fraudulent. If you enter a fake billing address or one that does not match to your IP address it will block you. 

8 hours ago, CantThinkOfName said:

We are a legitimate business and we are just confirming. Our system automatically blocks payments that are possibly fraudulent. If you enter a fake billing address or one that does not match to your IP address it will block you. 

I wasnt saying the company wasnt legitime or such, dont get me wrong. Though in my experience such systems sometimes could really get messed up with what they think is correct and what is not. I had an example where a human element was the issue cause he wasnt acknowledging a typo in their database. No matter what info I gave it wasnt fitting the info their system had saved. So actually a different human element had to grant me access cause the system couldnt do its sh*** and the other element wasnt willing to see thru this!

Edited by Shepherd81

Nothing Happens to you if you give them what they wanted i was like you before but i trusted them for my sensitive information 

they just want to secure  trust me nothing will happen