How to get 30-35k EXP in about 15 minutes

To start, get a trizip, mk 3 vest, and buy a shit ton of ifaks and put them everywhere so theres no space. Also buy 1 water bottle, then go into woods night or shoreline night but I like woods more. Kill a scav or player and loot their body so you don't get a run through. Next, go to the nearest extract and sit in a bush and turn on the speedhack and turn it up to 10. Watch as your hydration goes down, then as it hits 0 start medding like crazy, don't be too slow or you will die. Once you run out of meds, drink water, and extract. You generally get around 30-35k for this method, but I used salewas so the number could be higher if you use ifaks.

https://imgur.com/a/KojHUx1

Will make a video if some of you don't understand.

Edited by sandboxuser
imgur is stupid x2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

its worth to consider using grizzly's for trizip imho... also shoreline spawn at tunnel/village is good since u can find something to eat and it just speeds up process 

Edited by owni

Doing that in the late 30's really help to get that level 40. Thanks for this method, works like a charm! (First time I did it, I almost died because you really werent lying about healing fast. Couldn't hotkey my next line of meds and lost 4 limbs lmao. Make sure to bind speedhack before doing this, just a tip ;P)

Edited by Thekillers