For New EFT Players

Riothead

For those of you who have questions about the EFT Cheat, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Just like you, when I started out, I did not know much about how the EFT cheat worked efficiently. As of now, I have a greater understanding of the cheat and how to use it effectively in the game, when it comes to aimbot, looting and so on.

I am not saying that I know the most of the cheat but what I am trying to say is that I know a lot more than what I knew when I first started out.

I'm looking forward to helping those of you, who want to enjoy the game a lot more.

You can also add me as a friend on discord. (Ruudeboi#0807)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, not sure if you have seen my post in the intro but I would love to find some ppl to play EFT with. Im not a super awesome player (reasons being stated in my introduction post) but Im not really enjoying playing solo right now as im still trying to get used to my controller with EFT.

My discord name is Thundercookie#7923

Edited by thundercookie83

On 5/13/2018 at 11:18 PM, thundercookie83 said:

Hey, not sure if you have seen my post in the intro but I would love to find some ppl to play EFT with. Im not a super awesome player (reasons being stated in my introduction post) but Im not really enjoying playing solo right now as im still trying to get used to my controller with EFT.

My discord name is Thundercookie#7923

Sorry for the late response buddy but I would definitely be down to play with you. I have also added you as a friend on discord.

• Like 1