Good day people.

DirtyHouseWife

Looking to possibly purchase a hack soon but was trying to look up on google all this stuff on usb stick hacks, why are they done this way? I can only find information about how it is of no purpose to have it on usb or not and apparently serves no purpose, can someone educate me on why its a good thing etc? Is it needed for the cycle of hashes to keep things hidden more often or something?

19 minutes ago, DirtyHouseWife said:

Looking to possibly purchase a hack soon but was trying to look up on google all this stuff on usb stick hacks, why are they done this way? I can only find information about how it is of no purpose to have it on usb or not and apparently serves no purpose, can someone educate me on why its a good thing etc? Is it needed for the cycle of hashes to keep things hidden more often or something?

The USB device is used to ensure more safety for the customer.

Just now, CantThinkOfName said:

The name of the .exe is always changing, we have a build server that constantly rebuilds it, and the reason why its on a USB is for extra security.

Ok thanks to the both of you, I can't locate the "ideas" thread for some reason so I will put this here.

Regarding the the exe rebuild every so often and in effect mutating, when you have the cheat UI running is there anywhere on that UI that tells you if you were to restart your cheat client you would get a fresh mutation in effect making it safer for you because you are always logging out and re running it to a new build. Maybe a red and green light to show you can get your new build now etc? What you think?

3 minutes ago, DirtyHouseWife said:
Ok thanks to the both of you, I can't locate the "ideas" thread for some reason so I will put this here.

Regarding the the exe rebuild every so often and in effect mutating, when you have the cheat UI running is there anywhere on that UI that tells you if you were to restart your cheat client you would get a fresh mutation in effect making it safer for you because you are always logging out and re running it to a new build. Maybe a red and green light to show you can get your new build now etc? What you think?
Your client wont stay running long enough for it to tell you that, out of curiosity why does this bother you so much?

Just now, CantThinkOfName said:
3 minutes ago, DirtyHouseWife said:

Your client wont stay running long enough for it to tell you that, out of curiosity why does this bother you so much?
Because certain games are bloody expensive and its good to know all the possible in's and out's before deciding. :D

Well of course, I am just doing my homework to weigh it all up. End of day its my choice but it is still good to see and check how reliable things have been with any cheat in general right? It seems quite an impressive streak to say the least and I never go full bore with such things just use esp mainly.

Edited by DirtyHouseWife