can someone explaine hourboost to me plix

Xpi

• Administrator

Hey guys,

i havent played cs in a loong time and recently started playing again for fun :P
one thing i keep running into is ppl talking about hour boosting and iam not quite sure why it seems to be importent?

so i know the core idea is that you boost the amout of hours listed on steam that you played the game, but why excatly is this so importent?
the main reason i dont quite understand is that there are alot of smurf account in cs and would they not have low amout of hours aswell?

anyway if someone could explaine this in a way a retard like me would understand why its so importent id be a happy camper ;)

one least question, is this done by just haveing the game running 24/7 or would i need to pay got one of thoes website that offers it?!?

The reason why people think that hours mean so much is because, when you are in a CS game cheating and someone suspects you of cheating the first thing they do is check your profile and look at your hours. Low hours to people means 1 of 2 things, Cheater or smurf. If you have a lot of hours they might just think you are a good player. And there is programs you can find that boost hours for free.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, CantThinkOfName said:

The reason why people think that hours mean so much is because, when you are in a CS game cheating and someone suspects you of cheating the first thing they do is check your profile and look at your hours. Low hours to people means 1 of 2 things, Cheater or smurf. If you have a lot of hours they might just think you are a good player. And there is programs you can find that boost hours for free.

oki thx, so its just like an extra barrier of safety and has no influence on vac/ow etc its just a show of "skill" kinda thing for others to judge from

21 minutes ago, xpi said:
oki thx, so its just like an extra barrier of safety and has no influence on vac/ow etc its just a show of "skill" kinda thing for others to judge from
Exactly...
It's like having a knife, if you own some expensive skins, you are not cheating! :D 
That's pretty much it.

you want to boost your hrs in csgo you can manually use SAM steam achievement manager by afking your personal computer 24/7 :D that's how i do i cant afford the idle server's to go with

so if i go to work i just leave my pc till i got home from work and i don't rest my pc 

• Oxyde locked this topic