Sign in to follow this  
Telehiz

Worst cheat ever or just bad timing.

First time in 3 months playing CSGO

Bougth Chod played DM for 30 mins.

VAC Banned after 30 mins.

0/10

Worst 14£ Ever!

14£ for a cheat that gets you banned within hours is a bad deal and the worst thing is... No refund. So got a VAC Ban on my 2003 account after 30 mins of cheating

i got banned too on my 2003 acc. but i never use it.

vac logged all over ip, and all accs with that ip used accs, got banned. all my 3 accs banned.

Also got banned after playing for a day, Not to mention I also got banned on CS:S which I had not played for a week and was not using a CSS cheat only CSGO cheat..

Fucking weird, but all part of it when you decide to cheat.

GG, Volvo :P

Extremely bad timing to be honest.

Valve has detected several major cheat sites, but it wouldn't matter if you ever used their cheats or not.

As long as you had one of their clients on your computer they would've banned you on all the accounts they detected you using.

Dude... you say this with computer, but we never had this on computer.

before starting, the client will that we do it on a usb stick, and so its not on computer...

so you lie, or tell us bullshit.

Hack is detected

Dude... you say this with computer, but we never had this on computer.

before starting, the client will that we do it on a usb stick, and so its not on computer...

so you lie, or tell us bullshit.

Hack is detected

Having it on a usb stick would still mean it would be on your computer since it is connected to your computer.

I'm not lying or bullshiting, and I never denied that the hack is detected.

Please refrain from this discussion if you do not completely know what you're talking about.

Used the cheat 1 time and made sure only thing on was trigger bot, played about 40 mins logged off for the day and logged on this am to see im banned. I never used matchmaking. 28 bucks US wasted, now Need to contact paypal to get my money back. what a waste of time.. selling an over priced product that doesn't function properly and NO Updates on mainpage of forums saying that It has been Compromised by VAC.

Uh yeah hi :I

I think im the luckiest cheat user...

Never been vac banned, i've always taken a break from counter strike at the right times & my subscription ended twice in the right time (1-2 days before cheat detection)

Something i would love is: Whenever the cheat gets detected we get an email regarding the detection & an email whenever its vac proof again.

Cause honestly i feel the big guys doesnt really care too much about their customers getting vacbans.

Uh yeah thanks for reading :I

Hopefully this is a lesson to not use cheat "providers". You pay them money to get VAC-banned. Congratulations for such an amazing service.

To be fair to this client, it has had some pretty huge problems lately, but before the banwave and patchguard problems, this was a pretty solid cheat with the best triggerbot.

But it has been downhill lately unfortunately.

lol the cheat still is on your computer reguardless if you use a usb drive or not..the driver loads up and never unloads....

so Emuii or w.e your name is, you don't know what your talking about. Wouldn't be to wise to type things without knowing the facts. Especially as an admin

lol the cheat still is on your computer reguardless if you use a usb drive or not..the driver loads up and never unloads....

so Emuii or w.e your name is, you don't know what your talking about. Wouldn't be to wise to type things without knowing the facts. Especially as an admin

As the guy was talking about the client I only commented on the client part itself, and not the driver.

The VIP News I wrote also indicates I know about the driver loading, which is why I recommend to un-install it.

I know perfectly fine how a driver in a computer work, especially when I work with computers.

I think I'm just going to close this thread, since it is just becoming more and more of a flame thread.

Sign in to follow this