Thank you

Riothead

I want to give a special thank you to Chods and Dexter for all the hard work that they have placed into their projects, day in and day out, as well as pioneering the cheating world when it comes to video games.

I also want to give a big thank you to each and every staff member of the Chod's Cheats community! 

Thank you, the community, for also playing a big role in all of this and if it weren't for you, I don't think Chod's Cheats would be here/where it is today. So thank you!

The main part of this is, thanks for being a community that I actually enjoy being apart of! 

Thanks for being awesome!
~Riot
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, devour said:

Great post mate! 

I came for the cheats but stayed for the community! This place is the best place in the whole word. 
People are more then friendly and this place feels like my second secret family xD

Yeah, that is funny.  I was tired of the Tarkov Dev's saying they were catching 100% of the hackers when it is was VERY obvious they are not doing crap.  I came to get a hack just to see how "fast" I would be caught.  It's been a month of cheating EVERY single day and nothing...

The community here is by FAR better than the EFT community which is why I stayed as well =)

12 minutes ago, LewisUK said:
Yeah, that is funny.  I was tired of the Tarkov Dev's saying they were catching 100% of the hackers when it is was VERY obvious they are not doing crap.  I came to get a hack just to see how "fast" I would be caught.  It's been a month of cheating EVERY single day and nothing...

The community here is by FAR better than the EFT community which is why I stayed as well =)
Are you the same LewisUK who's head mod of EFT trading? Or was the last time I looked.

2 minutes ago, Noah33 said:
15 minutes ago, LewisUK said:

Are you the same LewisUK who's head mod of EFT trading? Or was the last time I looked.
He just took his name its not the real Lewis xD
btw the real one is head mod of the EFT Forum and reddit afaik.

• 5 months later...