Hunt Showdown

rulemadmanbd

Hey friends! EFT is awesome, and Im very glad I have that game! Recently I've been playing (ALOT) of Hunt Showdown. I was curious if there was any dev plans to make a hack for this game. The only thing i see is back in February. I'd be will to help supply keys / accounts for it of coarse! Let me know what you think; am I the only one who wants it? :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The playerbase has grown alot since they have been pushing patches out left and right. Personally, thats the kind of game I would cheat on, it ruins the main experience. (But dont all cheats for all games?) I kind of hope chod doesn't make a cheat for this game lmao. 

On 7/19/2018 at 8:08 PM, Mattux said:

I'd pay $150 for the cheat to be made. 

I'm sorry that I posted I'd be willing to pay such an amusing amount of money Faceless. I guess I can take my money elsewhere. 

There is an issue, and that issue is simply that cheat developers are not interested in trying to work around the anti-cheat that Hunt: Showdown uses (EAC).

It just simply isn't worth most of the developers time, as is the case with most EAC integrated games.

10 hours ago, Mattux said:

I'm sorry that I posted I'd be willing to pay such an amusing amount of money Faceless. I guess I can take my money elsewhere. 

Don't get my emoji wrong, mate.
If Chod decides to make a Hunt cheat he will do it but it's very unlikely because the game has not that many players. 3k at peak is just not worth to make cheats for.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3300 avg online players and at least 10% of us looking all over Google for a working cheese. The free weekend saw 14k avg online, and we are saw 4800 this weekend after the new patch. The player base is growing steadily. Just keeping this front of mind. 

Edited by Mattux

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 22/07/2018 at 13:05, Faceless said:

Don't get my emoji wrong, mate.
If Chod decides to make a Hunt cheat he will do it but it's very unlikely because the game has not that many players. 3k at peak is just not worth to make cheats for.

Just saying... I was right ?

• Xpi locked this topic