Sea Of Theives Hack?

krazynate

1 hour ago, Zenaku said:

We were planning on that but we didn't want to make a cheat for that game as the staff will be playing on that and we want to play it legit.

aw that sucks was willing to buy SOT cheat from chodes. since ive been raging on eft for three months with no ban. i guess ill have to use another provider. 
thanks for the reply

19 hours ago, krazynate said:
aw that sucks was willing to buy SOT cheat from chodes. since ive been raging on eft for three months with no ban. i guess ill have to use another provider. 
thanks for the reply
You might not need to.

19 hours ago, krazynate said:
thanks for the reply
Well, there has been a change in mind. We are planning on it now. Disregard what i said above :P
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zenaku said:
20 hours ago, krazynate said:
thanks for the reply
Well, there has been a change in mind. We are planning on it now. Disregard what i said above :P
Would be amazing <3
  • Like 1

On 3/19/2018 at 4:09 PM, Emiiru said:
On 3/18/2018 at 8:50 PM, krazynate said:
thanks for the reply
You might not need to.
cool well ill get urs when its out then. also aimbot needs friendlist bc othere providers dont have it and they are locking on to ur crewmates first

• Oxyde locked this topic