Hello people

LewisUK

Pretty new guy here.  I just got fed up with the dev's and Mods at EFT always saying they will catch 100% of hackers 100% of the time.  So, I decided to join you guys.  The funny thing is, the community here is better than the EFT community. 
no, I am NOT the LewisUK I just thought it would be funny to use that name here.  I can change the name if wanted/needed.  No big deal.  
I was waiting to make my purchase until a transaction went through.  It finally did.  So, when I get home from work tonight I hope to be joining your ranks and Changing the Game!

Same sentiment. I find cheaters almost every game as well as just general toxic morons (exit campers, bush campers, exploiters, 5 man factory runners) so I decided to white knight. If it makes you feel better, Lewis was called out for cheating a few months ago but of course he deleted the thread. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/03/2018 at 8:09 PM, LewisUK said:

Pretty new guy here.  I just got fed up with the dev's and Mods at EFT always saying they will catch 100% of hackers 100% of the time.  So, I decided to join you guys.  The funny thing is, the community here is better than the EFT community. 
no, I am NOT the LewisUK I just thought it would be funny to use that name here.  I can change the name if wanted/needed.  No big deal.  
I was waiting to make my purchase until a transaction went through.  It finally did.  So, when I get home from work tonight I hope to be joining your ranks and Changing the Game!

who is the LewisUK guy ? is that someone we should know ? i do not understand ?

8 minutes ago, Classic Russian said:
On 13.3.2018 at 9:09 PM, LewisUK said:

who is the LewisUK guy ? is that someone we should know ? i do not understand ?
The real LewisUK is head moderator of the eft subreddit and the eft forum