Noclip/Flymode


Turakma
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator
40 minutes ago, Turakma said:

Hi, i'm interested in the EFT Cheat
especially the Noclip Feature, can i use this to get through locked Doors? Would be helpful so i don't need Keys
Also how are the Ban Rates when someone used these Features? Or Superbullet? 

NoClipping trough locked doors is partially patched by the game. You CAN noclip trough them but you will get teleported back as soon as you are to far in the room or move. Also afaik if you are looking for quest items in a locked room, they only spawn if you unlocked it before. However you can put it on a hotkey, use it to get into a room and loot normal items. Super bullets are like instant kill, they work best on short or mid range. All features are safe to use, if you play to obvious a dev could see it and manually ban you but the chances for this are pretty low.  I can only say i used the cheat for 3 months and used every feature except aimbot and i never had any problem. I hope this helps you a bit (:
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Faceless said:
2 hours ago, Turakma said:

Hi, i'm interested in the EFT Cheat
especially the Noclip Feature, can i use this to get through locked Doors? Would be helpful so i don't need Keys
Also how are the Ban Rates when someone used these Features? Or Superbullet? 

NoClipping trough locked doors is partially patched by the game. You CAN noclip trough them but you will get teleported back as soon as you are to far in the room or move. Also afaik if you are looking for quest items in a locked room, they only spawn if you unlocked it before. However you can put it on a hotkey, use it to get into a room and loot normal items. Super bullets are like instant kill, they work best on short or mid range. All features are safe to use, if you play to obvious a dev could see it and manually ban you but the chances for this are pretty low.  I can only say i used the cheat for 3 months and used every feature except aimbot and i never had any problem. I hope this helps you a bit (:
Very helpful! Thanks for the Info i appreciate it
I have most of the important Quests done, so yes it would only be for some Doors where i have no Keys yet to loot them.
Btw. because of Super Bullets, i just wanted to know this to be sure i can rage for a few Days without getting banned instantly lol
they put my banned Account on that Reddit Cheater List, i've used a bad Esp xD They will feel this now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
37 minutes ago, Turakma said:
Very helpful! Thanks for the Info i appreciate it
I have most of the important Quests done, so yes it would only be for some Doors where i have no Keys yet to loot them.
Btw. because of Super Bullets, i just wanted to know this to be sure i can rage for a few Days without getting banned instantly lol
they put my banned Account on that Reddit Cheater List, i've used a bad Esp xD They will feel this now
you are on that list? :o Well raging in this game is maybe not the best idea, most people try to be as legit as possible, but you should be fine if you dont wipe out a whole server within 3 minutes ;) But if you want to be as safe as possible you should play more legit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:
you are on that list? :o Well raging in this game is maybe not the best idea, most people try to be as legit as possible, but you should be fine if you dont wipe out a whole server within 3 minutes ;) But if you want to be as safe as possible you should play more legit.
Ye in my Opinion they crossed a Line, it was EoD Account and i only used ESP for 3 Days...
But i guess you are right, i'm going to make it look legit then. Wish me Luck lol
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Turakma said:
Ye in my Opinion they crossed a Line, it was EoD Account and i only used ESP for 3 Days...
But i guess you are right, i'm going to make it look legit then. Wish me Luck lol
Feels bad man, getting banned on EoD. For the record, i been using this EFT hack for a month pretty agressively. Havent been banned yet. 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Anarchy said:
9 hours ago, Turakma said:
Ye in my Opinion they crossed a Line, it was EoD Account and i only used ESP for 3 Days...
But i guess you are right, i'm going to make it look legit then. Wish me Luck lol
Feels bad man, getting banned on EoD. For the record, i been using this EFT hack for a month pretty agressively. Havent been banned yet. 
1 bad Choice and it can happen fast ;) also ty for the Info
Right now i'm waiting for Confirmation that the Eft Hack is still safe, then i'm gonna test myself Edited by Turakma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Dexter locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.