Sign in to follow this  
stevepwnsyou9

Question about EFT

Hello, I was simply wondering if it's safe to use if you aren't obvious, I know it's stated that the status of EFt is unknown, but does that mean the cheats code is potentially detected by their AC (like their scanning methods etc)? 

If I buy it, and use it right now but only use ESP and don't be obvious, will I still most likely get banned?

52 minutes ago, stevepwnsyou9 said:

Hello, I was simply wondering if it's safe to use if you aren't obvious, I know it's stated that the status of EFt is unknown, but does that mean the cheats code is potentially detected by their AC (like their scanning methods etc)? 

If I buy it, and use it right now but only use ESP and don't be obvious, will I still most likely get banned?

some people used it even if its unknown and didnt get banned so far but its better to wait until a coder looked into this and tells if its still safe to use. It could be detected but could also be undetected. If you use it ( even if its only esp ) and its detected you will get banned anyway. Doesnt matter which features you use.

56 minutes ago, stevepwnsyou9 said:

Ah ok, thank you for the quick reply :) I don't suppose there's any ETA on when a coder will take a look?

Believe the coder doesnt work on weekends so monday will be when they look into it