Other cheats

Viper1999

HI, who think that other cheats would't be great? No one, I tried searching a lot of types of cheats, for different games, and I know how exactly every cheater thinks, and I think that some games need chod cheats. Like Rainbow Six siege, the up coming Black ops 4 treyarck game and also Ark cheat. I know that most of these cheats would be invite only, but if the cheat is great and the game is great, who cares. I helped many other cheat sites and I know what they all need and how they are, and I can tell that I can help Chods cheats, and I am trying to do that all for just a thankyou. Just like what I am doing right now. So pls create other cheats and let me help you guys.

23 minutes ago, Viper1999 said:

HI, who think that other cheats would't be great? No one, I tried searching a lot of types of cheats, for different games, and I know how exactly every cheater thinks, and I think that some games need chod cheats. Like Rainbow Six siege, the up coming Black ops 4 treyarck game and also Ark cheat. I know that most of these cheats would be invite only, but if the cheat is great and the game is great, who cares. I helped many other cheat sites and I know what they all need and how they are, and I can tell that I can help Chods cheats, and I am trying to do that all for just a thankyou. Just like what I am doing right now. So pls create other cheats and let me help you guys.

May i ask how you can "Help"
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, CantThinkOfName said:
15 hours ago, Viper1999 said:

May i ask how you can "Help"
Yes, I “worked” for many other cheat site and I used a lot of different cheats from them and I can help you guys saying what kind of bugs that are in the cheat, and other performance upgrades. I and really good at it.

Perhaps it would be wise to apply for a beta-tester position. You can find information about it here: https://chods-cheats.com/faq/

See below for the relevant part:
Q: Can I be a beta tester?

A: When we fix a bug or add a new feature it goes into the release candidate branch for closed testing before being made live. If you'd like to be part of this testing group then please email us at [email protected] and tell us a bit about yourself and why you'd like to become a beta tester.

• Dexter locked this topic