Best cheat i've tested so far

outbckjack

I've been using the EFT-Cheat for the better part of 2 days now. The Menu looks very nice, clean and is not overloaded with stuff that no one needs. The categorisation of all available functions is the best i have seen ever on a cheat and i've been using cheats for almost 5 years now actively. 
The aimbot is always on point if you use the fov slider right. I never had any issues with it.
There is just one change that i would make if its possible: Item-ESP categories. It would be nice to select 'only weapons' or 'only ammo' and so on.
But overall like i already said, it's the best cheat i used by far.
Keep up the great work :)

Edited by outbckjack
  • Thanks 1

This is my favorite cheat as well, all other cheats are obsolete and never updated which results in a ban... some people had to learn the hard way. I have also recommended an esp filter, and so have many other users, so if it is possible to add such a feature, chod is most likely already working on it. Good luck cheating and remember that K/D are now being monitored so just commit suicide as a hatchling once in a while.

edit - Also would like to mention that I have been cheating blatantly on Tarkov for over about 2 months now and haven't been ban on either of my accounts... the only way you can really get ban is if someone has video evidence of you cheating and reports it... in other words, manual bans are the only thing u need to be worried about, but if you just don't "no-clip" in front of players and use speed hack in their sights, you should never have to worry.

Edited by Harcules

3 hours ago, Harcules said:

Good luck cheating and remember that K/D are now being monitored so just commit suicide as a hatchling once in a while.

edit - Also would like to mention that I have been cheating blatantly on Tarkov for over about 2 months now and haven't been ban on either of my accounts... the only way you can really get ban is if someone has video evidence of you cheating and reports it... in other words, manual bans are the only thing u need to be worried about, but if you just don't "no-clip" in front of players and use speed hack in their sights, you should never have to worry.

Thanks for the advice :)