THANK YOU CHOD'S CHEATS TEAM!

AKIIxTO

Hello im Tom from Germany (°^°)/

I looked at many...many cheat sites... i mean like aaaaa lot of cheat sites. .. and I have to say YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

1. YOU GUYS HAVE SUCH A USER FRIENDLY SITE! it looks awsome! easy to maneuver around !

2. YOUR CHEAT MENU ! HOLLY SHIT! ITS SO GOOD!  again very very user friendly.  and they layout i love it! 

3. The main thing. the cheats/hacks.   ...the quallity of youre cheats/hacks is just urgh wonderfull! ..fast updates.! almost never detected or not even once ! you make shure we are 110% save from getting banned.

4. support... and community! .. the support and how much u care about youre costumers to use the cheats/hacks save is great! hack might be detected? ...let us put it down to be shure. ..and give u the time back you could not use it ! (had many sites that dont do that ..)..really happy to found this site.. 

5. Selection.  thats the only negativ thing i have to say.. but i cant blame you guys rly for that . you guys dont have much cheats but the ones u have are like the highest quallity you can have ! 

Better quality than quantity!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BEING SO AWESOME ! 

KEEP
CALM

AND
CHEAT
  ON

Edited by AKIIxTO
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 4 months later...