Andrew5568

Challengeme

Hi, it's been a while since i used any cheats. I started playing for fun again and id like to have some fun with my friends on challengeme.gg . Is it safe to play on it w/ the pro version of your cheat ?

58 minutes ago, CantThinkOfName said:

Do they use EAC?

idk, i've read here that it's viable with streamproof version, but i want to buy EAC version, or the eac version includes the stremproof version as well ?

Well, if you quickly google it, you can see that CEVO uses "paladin anti-cheat" and gfinity has a built-in anticheat and uses easy anti cheat for tournaments(not 100% about last one, but read it in the comments).

-edit: didn't see the reference to the other thread before. Perhaps Dexter can give you more info on this.

Edited by Dr. Snif

2 minutes ago, Dr. Snif said:

Well, if you quickly google it, you can see that CEVO uses "paladin anti-cheat" and gfinity has a built-in anticheat and uses easy anti cheat for tournaments(not 100% about last one, but read it in the comments). So, for both leagues it will be at your own risk. Perhaps the anti cheats are shit and wont detect chods, however, this is unconfirmed as far as I know. 

i googled it already, and found out about that, BUT, in the description of EAC version of chods, it says that it supports CEVO  Edited by Andrew5568

Ah I see now, my bad sorry. Yeah I presume it supports CEVO then, otherwise it wouldn't have been advertised like that. 
But if you want to be sure, just wait for Dexter or other mod to confirm.

Just now, Dr. Snif said:

Ah I see now, my bad sorry. Yeah I presume it supports CEVO then, otherwise it wouldn't have been advertised like that. 
But if you want to be sure, just wait for Dexter or other mod to confirm.

yeah, i will, thank you for your time.