Hi, NEW to escape from Tarkov and NEW to this forum

Dylunio

Hi, just introducing myself, gaming is not my strong point as for me being here, at the moment I am interested in purchasing the Escape from Tarkov cheat at first then look at others. I know what the cheat includes as I read through the list on the purchase page but is there anything like YouTube tutorials etc around the cheats, by that I don't mean videos with creative commons crap music playing in the background. Is there  such a thing as YouTube video that go through the cheat and explain not in minute detail but a little bit of an overview of each feature. How can you tell I am new to all this, lol, anyway hi everyone and thanks for listening

17 minutes ago, Dylunio said:

Hi, just introducing myself, gaming is not my strong point as for me being here, at the moment I am interested in purchasing the Escape from Tarkov cheat at first then look at others. I know what the cheat includes as I read through the list on the purchase page but is there anything like YouTube tutorials etc around the cheats, by that I don't mean videos with creative commons crap music playing in the background. Is there  such a thing as YouTube video that go through the cheat and explain not in minute detail but a little bit of an overview of each feature. How can you tell I am new to all this, lol, anyway hi everyone and thanks for listening

Welcome to Chod's!
The Cheat is pretty easy to handle, you should read this guide first:Make sure you are on Windows 10 and you got a USB Stick with you. Theres nothing else to do, you open the menu with "insert" and the gui shows you everything you can do, its very clear! To bind things like aimbot to a key you just have to press rightclick on the checkbox (:

I dont know if there is like a tutorial video that explains and shows the menu/features, but you can find videos from other users here:  https://chods-cheats.com/forums/forum/100-escape-from-tarkov/

1 hour ago, Dylunio said:

We dont really have a tarkov specific guide, but the feature list explains most of it.