Rated's Introduction

Rated

Hey there.
I came across Chod's Cheats by searching for a EFT Cheat, I am glad that I found Chod's Cheats, it's looking very promising, I am going to buy the EFT Cheat probably tomorrow.

My name is Rated, been in the Cheating Scene for over +11 years now. I started using cheats since CS 1.6 and worked my myself up to being a professional CS Player. (EPS Pro Series 1.6/S | DML CS 1.6/CS:S)
I also played for PENTA Sports, NerdRage.pro and many more teams in CS:GO, after a while I pretty much retired due. work and life. 

A few years ago I used to be a part of a few popular cheating websites which I worked myself up to being a Head Administrator.
Some of you may remember those Websites if you have been part of the ArmA Cheating Scene for a few years.

(vilegaming, insanitycheats and many more which disbanded) (I worked with Douggem, Rustler, monky, Lystic, InfiStar etc.)

That's my short Introduction, thanks for reading.

Best Regards,
Rated.

Edited by Rated

1 hour ago, Torpedo said:

Welcome to Chod's mate (:

1 hour ago, Welchey1998 said:

Hey Rated welcome to chods we all hope you enjoy ur stay and have a good time cheating if you have any problems with with you client/cheat when you purchase let us know

1 hour ago, ikk said:

You have quite the 'resume' there. Welcome to the community, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to it. 

Best Regards,
Rated.
Edited by Rated