Sign in to follow this  
FalkeN99

Hacking on 1 account can result in ban on all accs?

Hello, I'm really interested in buying the EFT cheat and use it on a second account since I don't want my EOD account to get banned. Do you guys know if there is chance that my main will get banned, I mean, have you heard about something similar?

Thank you!

Hi there,

No, their bans are applied on a single account and they do not effect others account/IP/HWID

Regards,
Oxyde.

• Like 1

We have an internal marketplace if you want. There is a guy selling an EFT account right now.We do verificate every seller before approving it.

2 minutes ago, Oxyde said:

We have an internal marketplace if you want. There is a guy selling an EFT account right now.

We do verificate every seller before approving it.

Ohh ok, that is what i was afraid of. To get scammed but then i should buy that maybe. What if he decides to take it back? What information do you have on him?
  Edited by FalkeN99

On 2/3/2018 at 1:05 AM, FalkeN99 said:
Ohh ok, that is what i was afraid of. To get scammed but then i should buy that maybe. What if he decides to take it back? What information do you have on him?

I'm also Swedish I pm'd you and added your discord if you're still interested. I can give you certain personal information if that makes it safer for you to do the trade.