Slleykersxx

stream proof

If you purchase the Stream-Proof version of the cheat you will have to do no effort on your part to assure the cheat wont be shown on OBS. The cheat takes care of it all for you. Very easy set up. No visuals will appear on stream whatsoever. I've used it for quite a while myself

2 minutes ago, Slleykersxx said:

I appreciate the answer.

Does this work in Brazil too?

Do they always update the cheat?

The Stream-Proof part of the cheat works regardless of where you're located in the world. Just be sure to actually purchase the Stream-Proof version of the CS:GO cheat, as the cheaper version does NOT support Stream-Proof visuals. 

This is the link you'd be looking for. And the cheat gets updated quite frequently, so you shouldn't have to worry about game updates breaking the cheat very often. Edited by ikk
  • Thanks 1

Whenever there is an update to the game, VAC or any anticheats related to the hack, there is an automated safety feature that prevents the Chods Cheats customer base from injecting the cheats until Chod's looks through and verifies the cheat is still safe to use, or whether anything needs to be updated.
From experience, whenever this happens, Chod usually updates the cheat extremely quickly. Usually within hours.  So yes, the cheats are always updated. On top of that, the cheats are mutated once every 30-60 mins which makes it really hard for anticheats to scan your system and detect any known cheating fingerprints.

The Streamproof version of the cheat is 100% mark-free in Mirillis Action, OBS, Frap, LoiLo, Bandicam, and more. This includes all the ESP markings including Chams. Basically, your stream viewers will have no idea you're using any form of ESP at all. Just remember to make your gameplay look legit, and no one should ever suspect you of cheating.

If you're playing on VAC-protected matchmaking systems, you likely won't need the EAC proof version of the cheat unless you'll specifically be playing on EAC protected servers. If you're planning on using the in-game matchmaking system, you won't need the EAC-proof version.

Oh and to answer the last question, from what i understand the EAC version does indeed come with stream proofing, the same as the normal stream proof version.

thanks even for the response of all.

You are the best

This model with eac, protects in leagues like Gamersclub?

about the skinchanger: Does it continue with the skin I chose in another character? example: drop the gun on the floor and continue with skin for someone else?

Thanks!

Edited by Slleykersxx

Yes, if another guy pick up your gun, you will see the skin that you selected, however is client side, so the skin shows up only for you.

To be as careful as possible, I think you should avoid using the skin changer if you planned on streaming your game-play at some point. If someone was really determined, they could go to your steam profile and check if your inventory actually contains the skins you're showing on stream. Just my opinion, though.

7 hours ago, maxintan said:

Can i use the cheat with EAC mode on GamersClub???!?!??!

if they use the original eac, yes.