EFT Review

Chad

Design: Amazing. Simply the best looking cheat I've ever seen. It's very easy to understand, navigate and use. Not too in your face and it's also possible to disable the watermark which is great if you're looking to stream or just don't want it taking up your screen.

ESP: Once again, a great feature that can be customized far beyond what I thought you could. You're able to change color, distance, health bars, name etc. including an option for loot which is also great if you're looking for a certain item.

Aimbot: This is where the cheat is let down. Now, I doubt any other provider has a great aimbot either but unless your target is standing still then good luck killing them because it'll aim a mile ahead, or behind the target - it needs tweaking for sure though. Instakill is a nice feature but personally seems risky due to it changing the M/S of the bullet which I assume can be seen by whoever looks into your logs but it works nonetheless.

Misc. Features: Cool little features like increasing your running speed, since the latest patch I wouldn't recommend going over 2.00-2.49 since it'll lag you to fuck but other than that it's nice. The best feature has to be the no-clip though, no longer do you need keys because you can just clip through the door! Small tip: Noclip through the door, turn around, turn the no-clip off, kick the door or open it to be fixed back onto the floor - it'll stop you from being TP'd back out!

Overall: Apart from an almost unusable aimbot (unless static) I'd say this is the best cheat you'll find for EFT due to the features it has and the level of customization but the aimbot being the way it really brings down the cheat for me. Still, if it can be fixed then I see this cheat being the best one of the market.

Edit: One thing I should have pointed out was the service from Chod himself and the team here. The menu has been updated at least twice since I've owned the cheat with a few new useful features and additional tweaks. They added 2 extra days to our subscription when it went down due to a new EFT update so I can't fault them on the service side of things at all - if only ever cheat operator had the same ethics.

Edited by Noah33
  • Like 2

On 24/01/2018 at 3:48 PM, Broodjekebap said:

It sure is the best one Available Have not seen another cheat with better aimbot 

I don't doubt it, however, it's still a little janky. From what I could figure out moving your mouse with the aimbot makes it more accurate but the bot pulls against your movements which is why it's kinda annoying. Edited by Noah33
Fixed spelling mistake o_o

30 minutes ago, Noah33 said:
4 hours ago, Broodjekebap said:

It sure is the best one Available Have not seen another cheat with better aimbot 

I don't doubt it, however, it's still a little janky. From what I could figure out moving your mouse with the aimbot makes it more accurate but the bot pulls against your movements which is why it's kinda annoy.
I know i prefer not to use it its too much of a snap on an as most target start running when shooting its not really that much better than aiming yourself