marks199

Review Jan/15/18

Hey all, this is the first hack I have ever used for ww2. Let's just say this is amazing. Easy to use, noob friendly. I only use Esp as aimbot is an easy ban.

Only suggestion I would have is , if the hack can remember your settings. For example,everytime I play I have to shut off the radar. Radar seems pointless if using an esp. 

Aside from that  I give this baby 10/10. For me being able to play and not get my account is everything. Money isn't the issue
I dont beleive in buying something cheap and is mainstream. I love the fact that this is a tight knit group. In the near future if the admins and coders have a plan to improve or release more hacks or offer private hacks. I'll be donating money to this cause. This hack literally makes my gameplay so fun. 

• Thanks 1

Glad you like it! You're gonna love this though! You can definitely save settings.

When you have settings tweaked/load a config, once your finished and want to save it, head back to Settings --> Configs page, and click Save!

Voila! :)

Enjoy your stay here.

Thank you, 
Zuppy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zuppy said:

Glad you like it! You're gonna love this though! You can definitely save settings.

When you have settings tweaked/load a config, once your finished and want to save it, head back to Settings --> Configs page, and click Save!

Voila! :)

Enjoy your stay here.

Thank you, 
Zuppy.

Zuppy thank you for the reply but how do I load a config and save to it? Your help would be appreciated. Thank you ahead of time

Hi there,

To gain configs, you must follow the person who made the config, on the forum. It'll appear under "Shared Configs".

In regards to saving your own? Under "Save" when you go to Settings --> Configs, there will be a box where you can type in a name. Type a random/custom name, and hit "save".

Hope this helps, B|
Zuppy.

• Thanks 1