Sign in to follow this  
GamerGeekyGuy

Targeting friends...

Think this feature is still being worked on, it's a little buggy and doesn't work or wasn't working last time I played, but there is a friends option that you click on and it will populate a list of people on the server, you select the person you want to remove from your hostile list. 

Yeah friends list doesn't work for me at all can't none of my friends well any of the 4 other people i see i play with are not on that list. 

Also find it hard to determine whats what.. like whats a bot and whats a human player with this cheat.

Isn't really clear.

14 minutes ago, GamerGeekyGuy said:

Appreciate the help, just wish this aimbot would stop targeting friends, haha killed my friends so many times due to it.

To be honest there is really not need to have Aimbot on with Insta Kill, literally one bullet and their dead anyway lol.

On 12.1.2018 at 5:05 AM, GamerGeekyGuy said:

Appreciate the help, just wish this aimbot would stop targeting friends, haha killed my friends so many times due to it.

try to set your aimbot_fov to 1.5. it will help you not aiming at your friends so easy. and 1.5 is still high enough to aim at enemies without problems.

8 hours ago, romantic179 said:
On 1/11/2018 at 11:05 PM, GamerGeekyGuy said:

try to set your aimbot_fov to 1.5. it will help you not aiming at your friends so easy. and 1.5 is still high enough to aim at enemies without problems.

At the start I tried that, then my dummy friends would run in front of me while i was shooting lol... mostly because of unlimited ammo, they didn't head the sound of the gun firing... lets just say I killed my friends a few times.