DO NOT DO THIS

Insert

Across the wide base of the video gaming community the most toxic people are the people who don't cheat but recently the cheating community is becoming more and more toxic, even to the point that some cheaters are exposing fellow cheaters, calling out legit cheaters and trying to get them banned and hopping on to accusations saying someone is cheating whether they are or not. 

I love the gaming community, cheating or not so I just wanted to make a PSA asking for at least our family, the chod's cheats family to not be the type of people that I mentioned above. Keep it wholesome and fun, thats why I cheat, to get the most enjoyment out of my games that I can and be the best that I can be.

Why do you cheat?

Edited by Lupe
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, romantic179 said:

i cheat because i love to win :-)

Lmao, I feel you on that. I mean I'm actually pretty good without cheats, but I just feel like cheats "Enhance" my gameplay on any game. The being better than everyone else no matter what and getting away with it is just a thrill. 

24 minutes ago, tamedbeast said:
2 hours ago, romantic179 said:

i cheat because i love to win :-)

Lmao, I feel you on that. I mean I'm actually pretty good without cheats, but I just feel like cheats "Enhance" my gameplay on any game. The being better than everyone else no matter what and getting away with it is just a thrill. 
exactly how i feel lol

yes :-)  but i dont like to rage the game. for example in tarkov, you can easily kill all enemies miles away, that kills the game for me. instead i use a little bit of the aimbot magic + very less esp, so  have an advantage but the thrill of the game is still there :-) Edited by romantic179

57 minutes ago, romantic179 said:

yes :-)  but i dont like to rage the game. for example in tarkov, you can easily kill all enemies miles away, that kills the game for me. instead i use a little bit of the aimbot magic + very less esp, so  have an advantage but the thrill of the game is still there :-)
Oh my effing god love your profile pic...

45 minutes ago, SayPex said:
1 hour ago, romantic179 said:

yes :-)  but i dont like to rage the game. for example in tarkov, you can easily kill all enemies miles away, that kills the game for me. instead i use a little bit of the aimbot magic + very less esp, so  have an advantage but the thrill of the game is still there :-)
Oh my effing god love your profile pic...
thx .-)