Rainbow Six: Siege?

CarlLoveridge

Hey Chod and Team,

Any thoughts on whether you could come up with a decent ESP cheat that is undetectable?

I used one in the past from iwantcheats with claims on being undetected and was banned within 3 hours hahaha!

I would LOVE to test, be involved in something for this game as it is my main game.

I am yet to renew my sub for EFT, because I have currently fallen out with the game at the minute.

Many thanks in advance!

(also, I would LOVE to use the PUBG cheat too ;)...)

1 hour ago, CarlLoveridge said:

Hey Chod and Team,

Any thoughts on whether you could come up with a decent ESP cheat that is undetectable?

I used one in the past from iwantcheats with claims on being undetected and was banned within 3 hours hahaha!

I would LOVE to test, be involved in something for this game as it is my main game.

I am yet to renew my sub for EFT, because I have currently fallen out with the game at the minute.

Many thanks in advance!

That cheat provider is a complete scam, while the cheats actually work, they're always detectable.  

12 minutes ago, tamedbeast said:
1 hour ago, CarlLoveridge said:

Hey Chod and Team,

Many thanks in advance!

That cheat provider is a complete scam, while the cheats actually work, they're always detectable.  
Can confirm on this ^ 
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • Oxyde locked this topic