C4stelli Shop DIGI FOR SELL// 4/5/6/7 CS 1.6 & CSS & CSGO * www.token4games.com

C4stelli

C4stelli SHOP!

4 digi = with original email and pw of the first owner MAKE A OFFER !

5 digi = with original email and pw of the first owner 15$ = 12 year acc

6 digi = with original email and pw of the first owner 5$ = 12 year acc

7 digi = with original email and pw of the first owner 4$ = 11 year acc

6 & 7 digit = with original email and pw of the first owner with CSS = 5$

6 & 7 digi = CS GO ACCOUNT , NO HOURS NO GAME PLAYED 10 YEAR = 17 & 16 USD !

BULK PRICE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE MINIMUM 5 ACCS !

skype = C4stellisteam

Add on skype directly! FAST SERVICE YOU PAY FIRST! that's my rule.

YOU CAN PAY :BTC PAYPAL SKIN (NEW ONE) CS GO KEYS

PS: I WILL NOT TAKE ACC IN TRADE AS PAYMENT AND I DONT SELL RANKED ACC !

My website INSTANT DELEVERY : www.token4games.com

BOOSTING HOURS SERVICE : http://www.hoursboost.com/r/SUX4WSZRAI

Edited by C4stelli

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any of them have the 5 year veteran coin for CS:GO?

Yes, all of them will for the most part, It is possible for a 7 digit to not have a 5 year coin. For an account to have the 5 year coin, it must meet the following requirements. Have cs 1.6 or CSS for a total of 5 years.

Basically, any accounts with 6 digit and lower, will have a 5 year coin as these steam accounts were created in the first 2 weeks of steam being released and registered using a 1.6 cd-key. 7 Digits will still have the 5 year coin, but the higher 7 digits starting with 79XXXXX+ is when more popular games were possible to purchase on steam. Any 8 digit account that starts with 1 or 2 will most likely have the 5 year coin if it had 1.6 or css for 5 years. 8 Digits starting with 3 is unlikely to have a 5 year coin unless it is a very low digit.

Yes, all of them will for the most part, It is possible for a 7 digit to not have a 5 year coin. For an account to have the 5 year coin, it must meet the following requirements. Have cs 1.6 or CSS for a total of 5 years.

Basically, any accounts with 6 digit and lower, will have a 5 year coin as these steam accounts were created in the first 2 weeks of steam being released and registered using a 1.6 cd-key. 7 Digits will still have the 5 year coin, but the higher 7 digits starting with 79XXXXX+ is when more popular games were possible to purchase on steam. Any 8 digit account that starts with 1 or 2 will most likely have the 5 year coin if it had 1.6 or css for 5 years. 8 Digits starting with 3 is unlikely to have a 5 year coin unless it is a very low digit.

Your rigth :) you know your stuff haha all my account got minimum 5 year coin all of them even my css r 8 year...

Ok so C4stelli is one of the most respected sellers I know. He has helped me with many issues and problems with his great knowledge. I have bought 3 accounts from him all being sent to me in the matter of seconds this guy works with speed...He is a great person to talk to and is not to hard on his prices. I love this man.

I AM YEAOFC AND I APPROVE C4stelli !!!