This Vs. other hacks

ForceAWP2

I'm not gonna flat-out name drop your competitors but my friend has another brands hacks and they are basically the exact same but this one doesn't crash your game when you evacuate.

The aimbot works fine but I wish there was a aim-key so I'm not snapping to heads that are 400m away on a hill. Lowering your aim-fov fixes this but its still a little fishy in my eyes. Good thing they don't allow kill cams! The menu they use is clearly not meant for this game, it has a non-functional server browser and a non-functional statistics menu as well. To avoid being banned I recommend shooting to miss. That way your accuracy goes down, because no ones gonna report you - they are looking at stats and blacklisting public cheats. This being said, in its current state I don't think the $17 USD a month price tag is viable. Yes the cheats do what they say they do but if they were just $10-$14 USD they would have a 10/10 score. No such thing as a bad cheat - just a bad price.

Overall rating for this cheat is: 7/10, remove the non-functional cheats in the GUI, add a triggerbot and drop the price and then this cheat will be 10/10

Edited by ForceAWP2

There might be couple of crashes due to other new features being added. We will be able to resolve them ASAP. 
Furthermore, you can bind your aimbot by right clicking the aimbot box and bind it to what ever key you want.

Thank you for your review :)
Regards

Thank you for your rating on this item, we like peoples honest opinions, while I don't completely agree on some things in your statement such as the price and quality of the product, I do agree that there can always be improvements that can be done should it be this cheat or another cheat provided elsewhere. Cheats with all providers including Chods will always be a work in progress since updates on this cheat and other cheats consume much time with limited hands available to do so. I can assure you that any bug reports you put into Chods will be looked at within a fair period of time and resolved if valid. 

1 hour ago, zLenniee said:

There might be couple of crashes due to other new features being added. We will be able to resolve them ASAP. 
Furthermore, you can bind your aimbot by right clicking the aimbot box and bind it to what ever key you want.

Thank you for your review :)
Regards

I found it - thank you. Will update my thread.
59 minutes ago, tamedbeast said:

Thank you for your rating on this item, we like peoples honest opinions, while I don't completely agree on some things in your statement such as the price and quality of the product, I do agree that there can always be improvements that can be done should it be this cheat or another cheat provided elsewhere. Cheats with all providers including Chods will always be a work in progress since updates on this cheat and other cheats consume much time with limited hands available to do so. I can assure you that any bug reports you put into Chods will be looked at within a fair period of time and resolved if valid. 

I completely understand, if you are talking about bug reports may I suggest that when you use the cheat menu it locks your character from left clicks? I always have to switch to my melee to teleport items to me because I tried to do it after pressing escape and my game lagged like it was teleporting the items but when I un-paused the game no items. This is a small bug and probably easily fixed. As for the price - I cannot afford to buy these cheats on a monthly basis if its almost $20 a month with the risk of a ban losing $40.

1 hour ago, ForceAWP2 said:
I found it - thank you. Will update my thread. I completely understand, if you are talking about bug reports may I suggest that when you use the cheat menu it locks your character from left clicks? I always have to switch to my melee to teleport items to me because I tried to do it after pressing escape and my game lagged like it was teleporting the items but when I un-paused the game no items. This is a small bug and probably easily fixed. As for the price - I cannot afford to buy these cheats on a monthly basis if its almost $20 a month with the risk of a ban losing $40.

If you can't afford to cheat and lose the game you probably shouldn't cheat because at some point in time the ban hammer will come, as a cheater in games this should always be expected, it's not a matter of will it, it's a matter of when, and regardless of that situation Chods always makes sure he does the best to protect the safety of it's users, but cannot give any guarantees because of the aforementioned. Edited by tamedbeast

18 hours ago, tamedbeast said:

If you can't afford to cheat and lose the game you probably shouldn't cheat because at some point in time the ban hammer will come, as a cheater in games this should always be expected, it's not a matter of will it, it's a matter of when, and regardless of that situation Chods always makes sure he does the best to protect the safety of it's users, but cannot give any guarantees because of the aforementioned.
I mean I technically can afford it and I know the risk, the only thing is every ban you have to do a fresh install of windows for a new HWID. Also if the cheats are undetected then if you play legit and die on purpose and miss shots on purpose you will probably last alot longer. Edited by ForceAWP2