HOW TO SPOT A FAKE CHEAT/SCAMMER

Crasher

HOW TO SPOT A FAKE CHEAT/SCAMMER
Hey all,
Recently i have been looking for a rust cheat and have came across a lot of legit looking cheats, of course they ended up being fake(RIP my 20$). Today i will show you how to spot a fake cheat 
1. Make sure that you check the video isn't a copy.
Most scammers don't actually have a cheat if it is from a game like Rust as it is very hard to find a cheat that doesn't get detected very easily. So they usually copy a video from someone else either from a website or from another YouTube video.
2. Watch the video or description for mistakes.
Some scammers are very stupid and get a video from 2015 and upload it in 2017 saying 2017 cheat. However, this actually fools some people. Please don't let this be you.
3. Look up the channel or provider on the internet.
Some times scammers actually get sales and really annoy victims. Most victims go onto the video and spam scam or fake and or go onto forums to warn others.
4. Ask friends or other hackers if they are trusted or they know them.
Most hackers look up hacks on YouTube to see if there any new hacks or improved hacks. Personally i got scammed because i didn't ask anyone about the provider.
Hope you found this guide helpful. If you did please upvote! If you have anything to add just reply to this forum post.
Thanks, C

There is one thing for sure cheats for this game that are truly undetectable are next to impossible to find. 

I got one from a provider that basically ended up in ban after 2 hours of play time, on top of that, they sucked worse than anything I ever used before. 

At the moment there are only 3 public providers that I know of that offer real invite only cheats for rust, and the invite process is basically a gamble of money and/or your time unless your in the cool kid club and know people (basically staff). 

6 minutes ago, tamedbeast said:

There is one thing for sure cheats for this game that are truly undetectable are next to impossible to find. 

I got one from a provider that basically ended up in ban after 2 hours of play time, on top of that, they sucked worse than anything I ever used before. 

At the moment there are only 3 public providers that I know of that offer real invite only cheats for rust, and the invite process is basically a gamble of money and/or your time unless your in the cool kid club and know people (basically staff). 

Yeh, i tried on Catalyst hax and got banend within 24 hours. I went to Invictus and i had more than 1 account banning me, same with perfectaim... Is the chod rust cheat any good? Detected?

I really couldn't tell you if Chod is detected or not, I actually think the cheat is not up or is being reworked. 

Typically from my experience Chod makes legitimate cheats and ensures that any detection the cheat is down until fixed unlike other providers that will still provide them even though they're detectable..

1 hour ago, Crasher said:

Hm I am going for the Rust cheat i just don't want to have a cheat that works for the first 24 hours then gets me banned you know...

I hear you for sure, I don't think anyone would like that. Not 100% sure how the selection process truly works around here, but I would suggest getting buddy buddy with the staff.

2 minutes ago, tamedbeast said:

Well you can start by going to Discord, they seem to talk in there more often, they may or may not take a liking to you if your active in chat, guess it depends on how you communicate with them.

yeh i guess im a chill guy so i think i'll get along with them