Keezys21

Hello.

3 minutes ago, Keezys21 said:

How could I use fake details through paypayl? Where can I see if my order went through. 

if you use fake details on sign up for chods cheats

14 minutes ago, Keezys21 said:

I have recieved an email that my 19.99 pounds went through but still can't download the cheat.

we refused your payment because the address of the invoice was over 2000km away from your current location.

I live in UK for my studies and i put the address of my home town where my card is from. What should i do in this case? I have been a member of this community for a long time. I always change my number because i have been traveling between three different countries. Romania, Switzerland and England. You can check Keezys 9,10,11,12,13,20 all of them. I have always paid. Before, if you would have purchased from a country you couldn't use the same IP so i had to buy all the time i was travelling. 

Edited by Keezys21

I have bought COD WW 2 today with my paypal and other transactions. It does work. I have tried to make another account Kaze with a different email and put a credit card and iti didn't work as well. What could be the problem?

Because it didn't work and i have tried to see maybe its the problem with the account. So i tried to make another one. Which one should I use and what method should i chose for purchasing the cheats? Because my WW2 will be installed in 2 hours and i would like to buy it as well.

please use the same account for everything.
If your payment shows up again i gonna create a ticket and ask for a address proof.

i only had that once when there was no money left on my bank account because i bought a new pc. maybe thats the reason why it doesnt work? 

changing the account doesnt do anything and leads to a block.
Pay with the same account and make sure all information are valid.

I think thats what happened. I have been blocked. I tired 3 credit cards so far. All of them say payment declined. The zip code is not correct. No funds. Sorry the payments has been refused. My guess is that the account has been blocked thats why i can not make a payment.