nxy0

csgo

its fucking horrible, lol. it can only tap avoz and ezfrags. save money and get good cheats. this is a fucking horrible cheat in my opp. 

To be honest, it doesn’t work great. It is bad for HvH, but it isn’t intended to be a HvH cheat. It gets tapped by pastes and you don’t stand a chance winning against p2c because the cheat doesn’t have fake angles, fakewalk etc. (Things that help you win)

4 hours ago, fAITH said:

To be honest, it doesn’t work great. It is bad for HvH, but it isn’t intended to be a HvH cheat. It gets tapped by pastes and you don’t stand a chance winning against p2c because the cheat doesn’t have fake angles, fakewalk etc. (Things that help you win)

The cheat does have fake angles.

The cheat is not horrible at all lol, but i guess that's your opinion. It has been working great for me. And i have been doing great in HvH aswell as legit.

Edited by MrBeanDK

"Number 1 for hvh and legit" xD lmfao??? but i guess its great for legit, but it is not easy to setup like that of intetwebz, inruia, and aw. not happy w/ this cheat do not buy!

3 hours ago, nxy0 said:

"Number 1 for hvh and legit" xD lmfao??? but i guess its great for legit, but it is not easy to setup like that of intetwebz, inruia, and aw. not happy w/ this cheat do not buy!

Have you tried to take a look at other people configs i did that and i have a couple legit configs dont usually get called out for cheating.
https://chods-cheats.com/forums/forum/12-config-submissions/
Check that out hopefully this will help you :ph34r:
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, nxy0 said:

just because that is you're opinion doesn't mean everyone share same opinion as you so please get that attitude somewhere else.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, nxy0 said:

Most likely its your config and how you play. Most cheats just spoon feeds the customer with presets and you dont have to do anything but look at them

if you know how to config your own ways it will be good its not horrible what you think of it its good for HvH and legit one if you know how to play with

14 hours ago, 4real said:
On 11/30/2017 at 4:02 PM, nxy0 said:

just because that is you're opinion doesn't mean everyone share same opinion as you so please get that attitude somewhere else.
I do agree that using this cheat to legit hack is very good, however, hvh fucking blows. I have done hvh many times and am a memeber of aw aswell lol.

On 30/11/2017 at 11:02 PM, nxy0 said:

I also made a post thread about it saying “#1 for Legit and HvH” but just got put down because of it. It is misleading and should be changed, but at the same time HvH isn’t their main focus and everyone knows Chods isn’t #1 for HvH - never was.

9 hours ago, fAITH said:
On 01/12/2017 at 12:02 AM, nxy0 said:

I also made a post thread about it saying “#1 for Legit and HvH” but just got put down because of it. It is misleading and should be changed, but at the same time HvH isn’t their main focus and everyone knows Chods isn’t #1 for HvH - never was.
were were at the top for a long time
You should do some media research

2 hours ago, Dexter said:
were were at the top for a long time
You should do some media research
Media research? I don't need to do research to know that a cheat advertised as "#1 for Legit and HvH" got tapped by Iniuria isn't #1 for HvH xd. trusted Chods to be good for HvH and it just isn't. The only reason we were at the top is not because it's good for HvH, it's because I played a lot of HvH. It wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't advertised as #1 for HvH, that's the problem. Don't get me wrong, Chods definitely has the potential to be up there again and popular in the HvH scene but it doesn't get updated (I understand that you are updating newer cheats and coding cheats for other games) but even the biggest Chods HvH'ers like W4ST3D, Jutes, shuixpera left Chods and moved to other cheats. I do, at the most, 5-18 against Skeet, Aimware, Mutiny, Zeus because they're all updated often and have things that can help you win HvH games like Fakewalk, Fake Yaw and Pitch, Manual Anti-Aims, Grenade Prediction, Different Anti-Aims that other cheats don't resolve; (Advice from another user - "You can try and attempt to counter being resolved by turning up/down your fakelag") b1g HvH tips.
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, fAITH said:
Media research? I don't need to do research to know that a cheat advertised as "#1 for Legit and HvH" got tapped by Iniuria isn't #1 for HvH xd. trusted Chods to be good for HvH and it just isn't. The only reason we were at the top is not because it's good for HvH, it's because I played a lot of HvH. It wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't advertised as #1 for HvH, that's the problem. Don't get me wrong, Chods definitely has the potential to be up there again and popular in the HvH scene but it doesn't get updated (I understand that you are updating newer cheats and coding cheats for other games) but even the biggest Chods HvH'ers like W4ST3D, Jutes, shuixpera left Chods and moved to other cheats. I do, at the most, 5-18 against Skeet, Aimware, Mutiny, Zeus because they're all updated often and have things that can help you win HvH games like Fakewalk, Fake Yaw and Pitch, Manual Anti-Aims, Grenade Prediction, Different Anti-Aims that other cheats don't resolve; (Advice from another user - "You can try and attempt to counter being resolved by turning up/down your fakelag") b1g HvH tips.
false

On 12/4/2017 at 7:40 PM, fAITH said:
Negative