PhpBird3

Call of Duty World War II (2) Review

Hey im PhpBird3
Im here to review
The Call Of Duty World War II (2)
I'll do my review based on the following, and I'll try to make it compact as I can so everyone can decide easily whether to buy it or not.
AIMBOT: 7/10 
Good aimbot, not decent, good. I liked it kinda, I think they could make it much more better with nonsticky option and other stuff, but its basically good, just need more improvement. HOWEVER! The cheat only came out a few days? ago so I assume its still in developement, so I shoudn't judge it too critically. Well, I still will. It doesn't really matter its still good. anyways I still APPROVE :) 
VISUALS: 9/10 
LOVED The visuals! One of the smoothest, most accurate visuals! Boxes still small, but they actually bigger then bf1 ones, prob. cuz they are more closer. Doesn't matter the ESP box tracking and the bones are godlike perfect. maximum APPROVE!
SECURITY: 10/10 
Well, 2nd day. Still not banned, no v a c, nothing really. So I'll rate it pretty highly. I only want chod's team to somehow prevent any type of bans on the ban waves in all games. I know its extremely hard, but this is how I can give 10/10 kinda xd. but, there weren't any ban waves yet + im not banned yet so until then.. its 10/10... I won't change it later... if anybody gets banned then its his job to write his review according to that ban. Yet, this is what we have so... I'll count the "nobody have been banned using this before" thingy. Well thats already good a bit I guess.. I haven't been banned anyways so - I'll APPROVE
OTHER: 7/10
I liked how the aimbot had the curves and a lots of other stuff in the cheat. Very useful things other people also probably will found very intresting to play around with or helpful. I'll defenietly give a better score then my "OTHER" section average for this one + I'll APPROVE it
GAMEPLAY: 8/10
Very nice. Loved the sniper gameplays with it. The aimbot sometimes messy, or messing up. Thats why it lowers the score a bit. Anyways, it was really nice, I enjoy it very much; just like every other cheat I already tried from the Chod's team.
FUN: 8/10
Nice one, I really recommend it to everyone. A new COD cheat, so its already really good, cuz there aren't many other competitiors who can provide people with working undetected cheats. It was fun aways, maybe not the most fun, but I still Really liked it, so I'll APPROVE
OVERALL: 8/10 (is it always 8?)
I APPROVE THE CHEAT.
BEATS: AIMWARE'S COD WW2 CHEAT!

+ EVERY OTHER COD WW2 CHEAT

SHOULD YOU BUY IT? YES. DEFENIETLY.
Pretty much thats everything I can say about it. I highly recommend buying it and trying it for yourself. Really nice cheat, amaizing visuals, good aimbot. Nice other features what only Chod's cheats can provide. Really liked playing with it. Tons of fun. 

Stay tuned for more Chod's cheat reviews! I really hoped you liked this one too :) !  I'll do everything to get my invite ASAP; so I can write a review from literarry every cheat here!
Until then, stay tuned, be good, and Have a nice day ;):D 

PhpBird3 Signing out. Edited by PhpBird3
"edited security due to no actual evidence of anyone ever have been banned using this specific cheat." -phpbird3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Emiiru said:

Where did you read that anybody has gotten banned with the ww2 cheat?

Sorry to inform, but my 2 of my mates told me, both of them were banned in ww2, and they said they used you guy's cheat. But you're absolutely right dear Emiiru, would you like me to change that, because I have no actual evidence of people being banned with you guys cheat?

At the end of the day it's your review, we want to keep the amount we ask users to edit or otherwise remove information to the minimum. That being said, I don't think it's really fair to mention that you've heard reports but not mention how questionable they are, especially considering no one has even reported a ban to us directly. We literally had staff members asking in our private discord if anyone has seen any ban reports because this review was the first we've heard of a ban report. 

So yes, change it if you wish. But no, you won't be punished if you don't. The only time I would feel comfortable demanding / forcing an edit is if it was straight up lies / misinformation / spam, etc.

3 minutes ago, kdr723 said:

At the end of the day it's your review, we want to keep the amount we ask users to edit or otherwise remove information to the minimum. That being said, I don't think it's really fair to mention that you've heard reports but not mention how questionable they are, especially considering no one has even reported a ban to us directly. We literally had staff members asking in our private discord if anyone has seen any ban reports because this review was the first we've heard of a ban report. 

So yes, change it if you wish. But no, you won't be punished if you don't. The only time I would feel comfortable demanding / forcing an edit is if it was straight up lies / misinformation / spam, etc.

"edited security due to no actual evidence of anyone ever have been banned using this specific cheat." -phpbird3 I feel like im doing the right thing, so I've decided to edit it.