ä

Kiddowaa

It all depends on what you want to code! Start off with finding out what you find most appealing, developing websites.. creating games, hacking games.. The most important languages (In my opinion) are Java, C#, C++. If you'd like to develop websites look into HTML, and CSS. I'll list all of the languages that I know of so you can look them all up.

1. Java / JavaScript
  2. C#
  3. C++
  4. HTML/CSS/PHP
  5. Python
  6. Ruby
  7. Perl
  8. MySQL
  9. Swift

If the staff members will allow me I can link you a website I used when I started to learn coding but if not you can look up "coding lessons" and I'm sure it will pop up! I hope this helped you!~

• Like 1

Like the user above me said, it depends on what you want to learn. Look into each language and what your end goals are (working for a company so it becomes a career, coding games, cheats, web development, etc)
In order to learn, I've read from many users that physical books are good. Otherwise websites such as Codecademy, StackOverflow, or others (just Google "learn coding online" or something) offer useful resources to learn! Once you start learning on there, it's a matter of creating your own tools.
For example, once you know the basics of C#, create a simple calculator or something with that language. Then add on new things to that program, such as a scientific mode. As you gain this knowledge and experience hands-on, you'll be able to start creating more useful and advanced tools.

Note: A lot of cheaters want to "quickly" learn to code and develop their own hacks. If you want to learn to code only for the cheating aspect, I'd suggest starting with a simple game such as CS:GO. Learn the ins and outs of reverse engineering and working with the game and memory, then move on to bigger and more complex games. Just remember, you probably won't be able to create your own PUBG cheats or anything for a few months, if not years. Unless, of course, you use someone's base or cheats they've already made.

Edited by AfricanChild