Escape From Tarkov 11/12/2017

InvalidMemes

I'm going to breakdown how I feel about the cheat!

Aimbot: The aimbot is ok. It sometimes does a 180 instead of locking on to the head. If that was fixed it would be great! The aimbot does its job. 7/10

ESP: Alot of people say that they have FPS issues but I don't have any. You can change alot of the settings in the ESP which is nice and it does its job. 9/10

Misc: The Noclip, Unlimited Stamina, Fast Sprint, speedhack and Super Jump all work 100% for me. 10/10

Crashing...    The crashing. Oh god the crashing.  If I die, or finnish a raid, or start trading, or sometimes just random stuff, I will crash. I'm sure they will fix it but its unplayable as of now. Before the crashing the cheat is great though! 7/10

Edit: Crashing is fixed! 

Edited by InvalidMemes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, InvalidMemes said:

I'm going to breakdown how I feel about the cheat!

Aimbot: The aimbot is ok. It sometimes does a 180 instead of locking on to the head. If that was fixed it would be great! The aimbot does its job. 7/10

ESP: Alot of people say that they have FPS issues but I don't have any. You can change alot of the settings in the ESP which is nice and it does its job. 9/10

Misc: The Noclip, Unlimited Stamina, Fast Sprint, speedhack and Super Jump all work 100% for me. 10/10

Crashing...    The crashing. Oh god the crashing.  If I die, or finnish a raid, or start trading, or sometimes just random stuff, I will crash. I'm sure they will fix it but its unplayable as of now. Before the crashing the cheat is great though! 7/10

New update is out for crashing issues. Test it out and see if it fixed anything for you. 
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Dexter locked this topic