InvalidMemes

EFT Hacks

I was just wondering if anyone on here has used the hacks recently and has got banned? Also wondering how they work like how the are injected and installed into the game. Also how much of it can you use before you get banned?

43 minutes ago, InvalidMemes said:
9 hours ago, Dexter said:

the cheat is undetected since release.
Our loader injects a dll into the game.
No bans were reported yet.

Do I open Tarkov before or after the hack?
Read our guides, open the client first > then launch cheat> then open game 

Seriously, chod is currently the best cheat imo for tarkov. Ive tested most of the other cheat provider and got ban after 2-3 days. They kept lying about the ban being related to play style and not the cheat being detected but I can tell you. Ive been raging with chod for maybe 2 weeks and never got ban. This is the cheat you want believe me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

From EFT FB https://www.facebook.com/escapefromtarkov/

Nikita Buyanov, COO of Battlestate Games:

I see folks are getting nervous, а у кого то вообще бомбить начинает. And all of this is old as this world.

Right now we are having the situation of newborn cheats and cheaters as well as modified cheats. You are suffering from them right now. We are taking action. We do ban waves. Many times we said that the Clean game is one of our top priority. They evolve - we are evolving too. We engage new algorithms and the madness begins - every single big ban wave we got the same reactions. ALL of the banned users are banned for the reasons. But they try to make it like we ban them intentionally like we love this and we want their money. This is not true.

And I say the same statement again, which I said earlier to the banned player.

"You were banned for using cheat from one of the major cheat developer, which I can't name for obvious reasons. This is the exact and clear cause of a ban. We have all technical info on this and we can use this in any official legal process if it's needed." Why can't we name the cheat name in public? For example cause, they will know that we started to detect their new version.

You will not be banned for use of NON-cheat programs. We can't provide you the list cause it's cheating only list. There is NO typical, well-used and known program in this list. You will NOT get banned for rain meter. You will not get banned for memory cleaner. You will not get banned for visual studio, reshade/sweetfx, and other programs.

Every time when the banwave hits, we get messages - cool stories, that "it was my brother" and "I have only downloaded it and you banned me". We get threats and curses from sons of famous lawyers, criminal bosses and so on. And we get this JUSTICE posts of banned. Lots of them. Every. Single. Time.

So. The last thing - Cheat Engine, running in the background. CE running in bg can do memory scan of processes, you can learn about specific info that later you can use in hacks. Do we want to give cheat-makers such ability undetected? No. Why do you need running CE with running EFT? Maybe you want to cheat? No? Nevermind.

Don't believe any post of any player who is saying that he was banned for no reason. We have clues and we can use them in any official legal process if it's needed.

Haters gonna hate, but we, BSG, and I personally, are here for you - honest players. We are all for you. Thank you for your attention.

I would lay low until ban wave is over but it might be to Late FYI 

We are already aware of that, but as Dexter said, no bans reported yet. They also pushed an update last week and even after that, we can claim to be Undetected.

Regards,
Oxyde.

2 minutes ago, Oxyde said:

We are already aware of that, but as Dexter said, no bans reported yet. They also pushed an update last week and even after that, we can claim to be Undetected.

Regards,
Oxyde.

Please lock the topic its already months old.