Escape From Tarkov Honest Review (Patch .40.580)(11/7/17)

yeahokmhm

I'm going to be straight to the point. In it's current state, the cheat is 7/10. 

ESP: 
The ESP is functional, but extremely taxing on framerate. Overall, it is 6/10. Without the cheat enabled, I can run shoreline and woods on max settings with acceptable frames. With the cheat enabled, I have to turn everything to the absolute lowest settings. Shoreline is impossible to play. Factory is fine. The actual contents of the ESP are great. The only problem is it lists dead bodies as "generic", which is the label for other items as well. Not a big problem, just slightly annoying. 

Fix the frame issues and the ESP is easily 10/10. 

Aimbot: Aimbot isn't something I use much with cheats, as my aim is fine as it is. That being said, I have used Chod's aimbot for Tarkov, and it's also going to fall on 6/10. Even with a low FOV, the aimbot will snap to PMCs or Scavs that I am not trying to aim at. It has gotten me killed a few times now and I have simply not used aimbot since. Fix this and it's a 10/10, as the aimbot itself is amazing when it works. Right now it's just too risky.

Misc features: Overall, 8/10. Everything works properly, besides Loot To Me. You can't loot bodies when you bring loot to yourself, making the idea pretty much useless. I've pulled PMCs with fully kitted M4s and rare snipers, but I can't loot them no matter what angle I try. All other features are great, especially noclip, which is amazing in factory for the rooms that usually need keys. 

Overall, the cheat is 7/10. Like I mentioned, the ESP framerate is borderline unacceptable, and the aimbot snapping needs work. I'll be here with the dev team the entire way hoping for updates to these problems. 

Cheers, and happy scav'ing. 

Edit: Also, I've only had a few crashes, and no blue screens, like lots of people have been reporting, so good work there I guess. 

Edited by yeahokmhm

10 hours ago, Emiiru said:

Have you tried the FPS after this update yesterday? https://chods-cheats.com/forums/topic/11394-escape-from-tarkov-updated/

Yeah teleporting bodies to you require a really shallow angle to pick it up, I know Chod managed to do it else he wouldn't have put it in the cheat.

I tested earlier today with and without the cheat, FPS is still abismal on select maps with the cheat enabled. Again, I'm not hating on the cheat or its developer, I'm just being honest. As for the bodies, I've been using loot to me in every single raid I've participated in so far, and haven't managed to loot a single body. 

• Administrator
17 hours ago, yeahokmhm said:
On 08/11/2017 at 6:37 AM, Emiiru said:

Have you tried the FPS after this update yesterday? https://chods-cheats.com/forums/topic/11394-escape-from-tarkov-updated/

Yeah teleporting bodies to you require a really shallow angle to pick it up, I know Chod managed to do it else he wouldn't have put it in the cheat.

I tested earlier today with and without the cheat, FPS is still abismal on select maps with the cheat enabled. Again, I'm not hating on the cheat or its developer, I'm just being honest. As for the bodies, I've been using loot to me in every single raid I've participated in so far, and haven't managed to loot a single body.