Crypto mining for cheats

Chod

Would you be willing to mine for cryptocoins in exchange for cheats?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to mine for cryptocoins in exchange for cheats?

• Yes
    • No

19 minutes ago, ValakGam1ng said:
34 minutes ago, TT30 said:

Well crypto just took a hit...

5a5f50711d657_image(1).thumb.png.7295eb2b7f1c0e86b100cf994614e391.png

That happen litteraly every month so it's nothing new. Money goes down and eventually goes up stabilize itself then go down you learn that in economy. Just got to know when to take your money out if you had some invested in there

This drop has something to do with South Korea, I really cannot be bothered looking too far into it... Anyway, yeah I cashed out at the start of the drop and am planning on reinvesting a percentage of that money back into crypto as a rise starts to appear. 
Still strange how all currencies begun to drop and then rise once again at the same times, it happened multiple times over the past day.
  Edited by TT30
to - too

Crypto is dangerous and bad long term investment. With Governments outlawing it, or planning on outlawing it, and with the trading platforms being monitored by the Governments it's just not ideal. Anyone that has traded or is an active trader you would know what Im talking about, while some people made it out rich early in the game that was awesome, but as it stands right now it's a bust. 

Bitcoin is not truly untraceable, unlike Monero. 

I was into mining and trading cryptos.

I would not suggest anyone invest in BTC Longterm.

Bitcoin is a dinosaur in cryptoworld and will go down as the one like pennystocks,www, and so on.

There are many Cryptos out there which are very innovative, btc is not one of them.

For anyone, dont mine on Services on the interweb, its a great scam.

Nicehash for example is the great scam.... 

I advice anyone who wants to mine anything to do it with your own machines to a certain degree.
Dont mine on nicehash or anything similar.

Back to Topic:

IF you can switch it on and off (mining) why not. Personally, i will not mine to pay the cheat.