AVAST Internet Security

prtyoir

13 hours ago, Shuixpera said:

Hi guys i noticed that i cant use Chods Cheats, if i (disable) Avast internet Security, it still say the error message, avast found in youre system, the thing is i really dont want to delete avast, just do use chods, any other solution?
Thanx

Most of the PC program is a threat for avast, even some online games. If you wanna cheat, I suggest you should have no anti virus; even though you got access to the cheat and already in the game those anti virus will pop up some how. 

4 hours ago, jamesbeess said:

Most of the PC program is a threat for avast, even some online games. If you wanna cheat, I suggest you should have no anti virus; even though you got access to the cheat and already in the game those anti virus will pop up some how. 
Yea, yeah i know i know. its not just the cheat, but after u enter internet magical world withou av, things can get messy ;D

18 hours ago, Shuixpera said:

Hi guys i noticed that i cant use Chods Cheats, if i (disable) Avast internet Security, it still say the error message, avast found in youre system, the thing is i really dont want to delete avast, just do use chods, any other solution?
Thanx

Avast is cancer atleast from my side it caused so much problems in the past for me.

29 minutes ago, justskills1 said:
19 hours ago, Shuixpera said:

Thanx

Avast is cancer atleast from my side it caused so much problems in the past for me.
sad to hear brah, but im loyal avast user xD

If you're going to use an "AV," check out Malwarebytes. It's a barebones anti-infection program. Although it's technically an anti-malware, it's still at least some protection.

If you download cracked programs or torrents, look into setting up a VM (virtual machine) or sandbox and learn to check for suspicious activity from a program (autoruns and process explorer).

And of course, if you don't trust something, it's sketchy or suspicious, or from a sketchy source, just don't download it unless you absolutely need it. If that's the case, try using that VM like I mentioned before.

• 6 months later...

i don't think the fault is actually with the avast product because it never even notified me that it so much as noticed the hack being present on the computer at all.

when you run the hack itself, the hack immediately complains about avast before you ever get the chance to add an exclusion or fail or perish in flames.  never gives you a chance to try even.  pretty short explanation, considering you're expected to cut your losses on a mainstream, paid and not to mention pretty damned necessary piece of software.  flush forty bucks?

Yeah, I agree with what people are saying here. Nowadays, you shouldn't be running anti virus. I understand the skepticism but really, you've got to be pretty scrub to get infected. If you feel the need to run some sort of protection I would settle for malwarebytes. It's light weight and protects against most malware. But if I were you and bought a sub to some cheese, just uninstall your anti virus. You'll have more fun with the cheese than you will your av ;)