Why I choose CHOD'S

jamesbeess

Hi guys, nice meeting you all. In this topic I would like to discussin in general about your experiences with private cheat build and scamming.

First of all [Sorry for my bad english]

I join CHOD'S last years my first cheat was CSGO, I have been cheating CSGO with CHOD for around 2-3 month then i took off. Reason, CSGO won't ban me despite using Rage,face-it and in-human mode so I got bored.

Private cheat build
-For private cheat from my opinion, yeah it is undetected it good easy acess. However, ther is a risk that you don't see it comming such as what if the hack got detected. From what I saw most coder disappear from discord channel and left thier client hanging. Reason, sometimes let say you could find a solution to make cheat undetected and you wanna make some money with it; of course you put it on sell let say $300 for entry every member are willing to pay high price as thier cheat it great undetected. Here come the problem after it got detected if they could fix it great for them, but from what I saw this is very common, they don't test it they let thier client test it and use a word [Test version] so they have excuses to keep the subscription running.

Scamming

I assume most of you guys aware about PUBG, few month back there are various of private cheat build claiming that they are legit no scam and all bullshit. I would say 90% are scammers the price starting from $30-$800 per month in that time and yes I am the one who blind enough by purchasing $200/month as their channel are vouches by them self. They work as a team create fake link claimming that they are trusted and vouch by bla bla bla. They even create a bot discord users and they will be so on to you, when you entered the channel admin will DM you directly saying that our hack is good no scam 100% legit. From that on-ward I don't care how much they sell I only look at reputation If I don't feel right I'll just leave the channel.

In my opinion [Invited cheat] is always better than unknown sources, for example here CHOD's they own a website, forum, experience coder/developer/programmer and even support ticket. In virtual world to gain trusted is hard and it takes time, but trusted me when you got trusted it worth waiting.

What about you guys, have you ever been in this type of situation; let exchange our experiences so we could prevent or warn our beloved member about the problem mention above. 

Thank you CHOD's for space to express, write and share our thought in this general forum.

*Please note*
This topic mean no harm to any people, programer/developer or member, the purpose of this topic is just to share thought and experiences only. This is not a soap opera don't take it seriously.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jamesbeess said:

Hi guys, nice meeting you all. In this topic I would like to discussin in general about your experiences with private cheat build and scamming.

I join CHOD'S last years my first cheat was CSGO, I have been cheating CSGO with CHOD for around 2-3 month then i took off. Reason, CSGO won't ban me despite using Rage,face-it and in-human mode so I got bored.

Private cheat build
-For private cheat from my opinion, yeah it is undetected it good easy acess. However, ther is a risk that you don't see it comming such as what if the hack got detected. From what I saw most coder disappear from discord channel and left thier client hanging. Reason, sometimes let say you could find a solution to make cheat undetected and you wanna make some money with it; of course you put it on sell let say $300 for entry every member are willing to pay high price as thier cheat it great undetected. Here come the problem after it got detected if they could fix it great for them, but from what I saw this is very common, they don't test it they let thier client test it and use a word [Test version] so they have excuses to keep the subscription running.

Scamming

I assume most of you guys aware about PUBG, few month back there are various of private cheat build claiming that they are legit no scam and all bullshit. I would say 90% are scammers the price starting from $30-$800 per month in that time and yes I am the one who blind enough by purchasing $200/month as their channel are vouches by them self. They work as a team create fake link claimming that they are trusted and vouch by bla bla bla. They even create a bot discord users and they will be so on to you, when you entered the channel admin will DM you directly saying that our hack is good no scam 100% legit. From that on-ward I don't care how much they sell I only look at reputation If I don't feel right I'll just leave the channel.

In my opinion [Invited cheat] is always better than unknown sources, for example here CHOD's they own a website, forum, experience coder/developer/programmer and even support ticket. In virtual world to gain trusted is hard and it takes time, but trusted me when you got trusted it worth waiting.

What about you guys, have you ever been in this type of situation; let exchange our experiences so we could prevent or warn our beloved member about the problem mention above. 

Thank you CHOD's for space to express, write and share our thought in this general forum.

*Please note*
This topic mean no harm to any people, programer/developer or member, the purpose of this topic is just to share thought and experiences only. This is not a soap opera don't take it seriously.

i know which providers youre talking about. fucking scammers everywhere. good thing you got here ;) next time do some more research before buying anything. i got scammed once. i did research but the reviews i was reading on other websites were all fake. i just wanted a cheat so bad and i ended up losing 500€. not gonna happen again :D i know which sites/coders are legit now. 

1 hour ago, jamesbeess said:

Private cheat build

Scamming

*Please note*

Had pretty much same experience in the past. Can aggre on most your saying.

8 hours ago, Nexux said:
i know which providers youre talking about. fucking scammers everywhere. good thing you got here ;) next time do some more research before buying anything. i got scammed once. i did research but the reviews i was reading on other websites were all fake. i just wanted a cheat so bad and i ended up losing 500€. not gonna happen again :D i know which sites/coders are legit now. 
The moment when you wanna cheat so bad and end getting scam I know that feeling bro. In my case, I was so blind I did my payment as fast as possible; ending up kicked from the channel :o. Thanks for sharing, this information could help lot of member in this community.

8 hours ago, justskills1 said:
9 hours ago, jamesbeess said:

Private cheat build

Scamming

*Please note*

Had pretty much same experience in the past. Can aggre on most your saying.

That kinda suck when you search cheat information from goggle and end up getting scam. We all been to that I guess, I even search their website in google search box and type like www.priv@&#*&@.com  Scam? I don't know about other tho. Thanks for be part of this topic discuss

I fell victim to a scam once. The seller instructed me to purchase a CSGO knife from G2A. I did it but he fucked me over, saying I only paid for the cheat (as in ESP, etc) and had to pay an extra like $200 for the BE bypass. I almost did it too. Then he told me if I give him another knife, he'll teach me how to refund G2A skins like that.

I don't remember if I got my money back or not. I might've initialized a chargeback on PP for G2A and gotten refunded, but otherwise I was out about $200+. It's really easy to scam these new cheaters who are anxious to get cheats, especially with popular new FPS games such as PUBG.

1 hour ago, AfricanChild said:

I fell victim to a scam once. The seller instructed me to purchase a CSGO knife from G2A. I did it but he fucked me over, saying I only paid for the cheat (as in ESP, etc) and had to pay an extra like $200 for the BE bypass. I almost did it too. Then he told me if I give him another knife, he'll teach me how to refund G2A skins like that.

I don't remember if I got my money back or not. I might've initialized a chargeback on PP for G2A and gotten refunded, but otherwise I was out about $200+. It's really easy to scam these new cheaters who are anxious to get cheats, especially with popular new FPS games such as PUBG.

Yeah common scam trick is Gift card/skin/item as those cannot do charged back plus when new cheaters want to cheat so bad, we will go like instant purchase and when we gave them item/$ then we realize why the fuck do I gave him my money that easy, without noticing any shit. Not mentioning about other, it all me :D 

This is actually some really good convo, I'm really picky when it comes to cheats and only got Chod's after I remembered hearing about it many months ago and saw it's still around. After that I had only heard good things about it and the accounts were legit so I went through during the back to school sale.

Now I'm trying to find a reputable Rust provider (with no luck) since now the Rust cheat applications are closed. Obviously I'm gonna try to be active and get an invite, but between work and a relationship, I'm not too confident that that'll happen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 11:53 PM, Boxic said:

This is actually some really good convo, I'm really picky when it comes to cheats and only got Chod's after I remembered hearing about it many months ago and saw it's still around. After that I had only heard good things about it and the accounts were legit so I went through during the back to school sale.

Now I'm trying to find a reputable Rust provider (with no luck) since now the Rust cheat applications are closed. Obviously I'm gonna try to be active and get an invite, but between work and a relationship, I'm not too confident that that'll happen.

I'm in the same boat man, I'm happy I finally came across a legit website that has a helpful community. Just give it time and keep working with the community and being activeand who knows maybe one day you'll get an invited only cheat :D

On 10/17/2017 at 8:13 AM, jamesbeess said:

Private cheat build

Scamming

*Please note*

I've also been scammed before because I was so eager to get a cheat for a game I wanted. Definitely always go through VIP cheats because they know what they're doing and not hjanding someone a cheat or in your case being scammed from some random guy that looks legit 

On 20/10/2560 at 1:53 PM, Boxic said:

Cheer up man

37 minutes ago, descriptionz said:
On 17/10/2560 at 10:13 PM, jamesbeess said:

Private cheat build

Scamming

*Please note*

I've also been scammed before because I was so eager to get a cheat for a game I wanted. Definitely always go through VIP cheats because they know what they're doing and not hjanding someone a cheat or in your case being scammed from some random guy that looks legit 

Thanks for sharing with us.

On 2017/10/17 at 11:13 PM, jamesbeess said:

Private cheat build

Scamming

*Please note*

I am a Chinese PUBG player, now Cheater in China is very cheap, but every day will be banned account, and there are also many liar on the network, their tricks even developed, you pay money they will give you a real cheat, It will make you use 1-2 days, and then tell you that you need to pay another part of the money in order to open other access rights, which makes me very distressed, so I was fooled 5000RMB probably more than 700 euros, and I really sad.

• 3 weeks later...