Delayed introduction

Flzduden

Hi everyone!

It's actually over three years since i became a member in here - April 26, 2014 - to be precisely; but i thought it was time for an introduction!
So, i'm 18 years old and i live in Denmark. Currently i study on high school, but afterwards i'm going to read software engineering on the university. I have been playing computer since counter-strike 1.6, and have always been a huge fan of the counter-strike series, but not anymore unfortunately. I'm more into survival games like rust and pubg now :) 

Apart from that, i have a lot of experience in cheating, i really can't play any game without cheating (which kinda sucks sometimes hahaha) - anyways, i'm very kindly and i love to help if needed! Just hit me up with a private message! Also, if you just want to play a game, i'm up that too!

Kind regards Flz :)

Edited by Flzduden
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Flzduden said:

Hi everyone!

It's actually over three years since i became a member in here - April 26, 2014 - to be precisely; but i thought it was time for at introduction!
So, i'm 18 years old and i live in Denmark. Currently i study on high school, but afterwards i am to read software engineering on the university. I have been playing computer since counter-strike 1.6, and have always been a huge fan of the counter-strike series, buy not anymore unfortunately. I'm more into survival games like rust and pubg now :) 

Apart from that, i have a lot of experience in cheating, i really can't play any game without cheating (with kinda sucks sometimes hahaha) - anyways, i'm very kindly and would always love to help if needed! Just hit me up with a private message! Also if you just want to play a game, i'm up for it!

Kind regards Flz :)

Hello and welcome nice to see loyal customers around!

• 4 weeks later...