Escape From Tarkov

one1

This is my personal opinion on the EFT cheat.

I recived an email, that this new cheat was avaible. I rushed to buy it in excitment. As many know, there aren't many cheat providers out there, who can offer something for this game.
I got it up and running.

At first i was impressed. But i must admit. It REALLY lacks of features and customiziation. No aimbot? 
This is what you get, to make it clear.

ESP: Works, but you have no customiziation options at all. You can't choose to not display loot. Poor options here honestly.
Crosshair: In the middle of the screen. NO option to remove it.
Stability: Cheat crashes the game / freezes the game, in between nearly every match you play. Huge random lag spikes, and in general not satisfying.

Chods normally deliver a good product, as for CS:GO cheats. But with this, im really dissapointed.
Not worth buying at the current state IMO.

Hm I didn't get any crash when I played a single game on shoreline using the cheat, haven't had time since, but it worked fine for me.

It's still pretty new, and Chod is still working on it, like adding escape points to the ESP.
I'll mention he should also add options, though I'm sure he planned this too.

Thanks for the review.

2 hours ago, one1 said:

This is my personal opinion on the EFT cheat.

I recived an email, that this new cheat was avaible. I rushed to buy it in excitment. As many know, there aren't many cheat providers out there, who can offer something for this game.
I got it up and running.

At first i was impressed. But i must admit. It REALLY lacks of features and customiziation. No aimbot? 
This is what you get, to make it clear.

ESP: Works, but you have no customiziation options at all. You can't choose to not display loot. Poor options here honestly.
Crosshair: In the middle of the screen. NO option to remove it.
Stability: Cheat crashes the game / freezes the game, in between nearly every match you play. Huge random lag spikes, and in general not satisfying.

Chods normally deliver a good product, as for CS:GO cheats. But with this, im really dissapointed.
Not worth buying at the current state IMO.

Makes sense its lacking some feautures since it pretty much came out. Review makes sense!

Disclaimer: this is going to offend for sure people but it had to be said:/

is it just me or do i think that in the last few months there are a shit ton of new people that just complain about everything without even looking into the things. 
;thinking;

On 27/9/2017 at 4:35 PM, Chod said:
Thanks for the update. Lovely to see some more features, and nice with an aimbot added. Hope it will be possible to adjust it as user, for personal preference and smoothness later on. Just need for some more stability and we're there.

Edit:  Description of the issue is crashing between games and in firefights. Sometimes freezes the game. Edited by one1
  • Thanks 1

On 29. 9. 2017 at 2:39 PM, one1 said:
Thanks for the update. Lovely to see some more features, and nice with an aimbot added. Hope it will be possible to adjust it as user, for personal preference and smoothness later on. Just need for some more stability and we're there.

Edit:  Description of the issue is crashing between games and in firefights. Sometimes freezes the game.
its in early stage as we all know all things will improve in future and as far as i know chod is working hard on eft cheat atm.