Sign in to follow this  
littlepeep

Best hvh chods user? more media :)

hey guys. I'm pretty good with chods, a lot of people ask for my config because I always do really good against other p2cs. its mostly my playstyle.

chau was a skeeter who rq'd, igloo is a known player and skeeter known as falcon who also rq'd and rage reset his score at the end. others used aimware or some paste idk.

I went 21-21 in the end cus I started getting 1 wayed a lot and toe aimed and got mad and started playing dumb.. either way yeah I think I did pretty good with chods. I was rank 47 on spoezy or skeet last time I checked. would do better but most of my deaths are from pastes I used and me not playing for score.

prob will quit hvh in 2 months or not renew my sub on chods if no update is done to hvh.. my paypal got limited for no reason also, and it says, "you cant use paypal anymore," on 3 of my pp accounts, so I lost all my money in my pp accounts and have to wait 6 months+ to withdraw.

730_screenshots_20170908224052_1.jpg

730_screenshots_20170908231555_1.jpg

Edited by littlepeep

Personally i think they don't update csgo. But you really want to fall to the bottom? :D In suggestion there are many request for update resolver. Are you blind? I have to say this stupidly. I understand you recruit new coder and now you make cheat than h1z1,rust,pubg...  Just give some good update for csgo: For example update resolver or something

7 minutes ago, killday said:

Personally i think they don't update csgo. But you really want to fall to the bottom? :D In suggestion there are many request for update resolver. Are you blind? I have to say this stupidly. I understand you recruit new coder and now you make cheat than h1z1,rust,pubg...  Just give some good update for csgo: For example update resolver or something

Well personally i think chod is made for legit playstyle.

Just now, littlepeep said:
11 hours ago, justskills1 said:

About PayPal they allow only one account per user that might be the reason for limitation.

the lady on the phone didnt tell me that

It says in their rules or faq or whatever when you register.

On 9. 9. 2017 at 9:18 AM, justskills1 said:
On 9. 9. 2017 at 9:11 AM, killday said:

Well personally i think chod is made for legit playstyle.
Click for Home button and you will see. For legit and hvh. So they should work on hvh features