Hello all Bonger here

Bonger

Just looking around, want to get something for cs or h1 so I can try and qualify for the rust cheat. I understand that you have to have trusted people to use it, i cant wait to figure everything out as i'm a noob when it comes to hacking, i haven't since early on in cs source, my vac ban was like 3,000 days ago haha....but i have  a account just for it and want to learn! if anyone wants to show me the ropes or jump in a discord and talk about what to do, hit me up

22 minutes ago, Bonger said:

Just looking around, want to get something for cs or h1 so I can try and qualify for the rust cheat. I understand that you have to have trusted people to use it, i cant wait to figure everything out as i'm a noob when it comes to hacking, i haven't since early on in cs source, my vac ban was like 3,000 days ago haha....but i have  a account just for it and want to learn! if anyone wants to show me the ropes or jump in a discord and talk about what to do, hit me up

I can do that tomorow buddy , cheat is easy to set up and you dont need to have h1z1 cheat in order to get rust cheat you just need to get pass requirmets which are writen in application thread and therefore staff decides if you get accepted or declined.

Thanks so much for the response dude! I am off all day tomorrow! so that would be epic. I look forward to talking with you, and who knows maybe we can game it up some. I can only imagine how fun it would be  to play rust with the "edge". i have 2700 hours in rust too, man im excited, look forward to meeting everyone and hope that I can become a long term member and friend! Ill be on tomorrow and later tonight so ill talk to you soon!