littlepeep

HVH against "skeet", aimware, and 2 unknown

I know sometimes I say the resolver needs updating and the aa's, I still stand by those SUGGESTIONS, although chods does do good sometimes with a good playstyle. Some games I do horrible, some I do good which is why I feel like theres something wrong. Anyway, this, "skeet," user talks a lot of shit. I'm pretty sure he does use skeet or he just uses a clantag changer, either way he said he uses skeet and stuff, and he rage reseted a bunch of times. If not, still a good media against his p2c. The aimware user just sucked, and the other 2 got tapped.

730_screenshots_20170902193314_1.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, littlepeep said:

I know sometimes I say the resolver needs updating and the aa's, I still stand by those SUGGESTIONS, although chods does do good sometimes with a good playstyle. Some games I do horrible, some I do good which is why I feel like theres something wrong. Anyway, this, "skeet," user talks a lot of shit. I'm pretty sure he does use skeet or he just uses a clantag changer, either way he said he uses skeet and stuff, and he rage reseted a bunch of times. If not, still a good media against his p2c. The aimware user just sucked, and the other 2 got tapped.

730_screenshots_20170902193314_1.jpg

Nice one most of those "very private" cheat users are usually toxic as fuck and trashtalk to the skies glad you rekt them.

Good one!
its no secret that aw and force project users are toxic thats just a thing everyone has to get along with and just mute them xD 

Edited by Domi17b