Sign in to follow this  
talha1

Before buying, 2 questions about hack (CS:G0)

Hello guys, hope you all having a good day!

I have 3 subscribtions about different providers, and I didn't get banned for once but I they are like: close this , open this, write this, wait 60 mins, close this .... makes me do so many things before using cheat -.-!

Is chod's cs:go cheat also same with them ? or just like open hack and have fun! ? ( I really want something like that )

And also is it working ? or currently disabled?

Thanks for your answers!

You actually have to also do some steps for it to work here.

You have to disable patchguard, which is running a exe file from our member panel then pressing "patch", and restarting your machine in the new boot that it has created. When you're in that boot you just launch the client, and inject the cheat.

You also possibly have to disable your anti virus, depends on what anti virus.

The cs:go cheat works, but there is some issues with the client. Mainly on windows 8/8.1 where it might not be possible to disable patchguard, or it causing BSOD's.

Injection can also be slow, and a bit faulty sometimes.

The cheat server is also currently down, but I'm working on fixing this. (Waiting for a reply from our host so I can fix it)

Edit: Cheat server is up again.

At first setup yes kind of, but it takes 5-10 mins if u know how to read and then it's like 1 minute after the initial setup

This, disabling patchguard takes about 30 seconds to do, then you restart and select it on the boot menu that appears, then you're done. ( you can do some optional steps)

patchguard is very easy to do...

then if u have windows 7, it is very easy to inject also. I have launched it like 24 hours (the game is not closing for boosting hours) without any problem. After that I closed it and relaunched. Still fine.