Detections

swugger

1. When was the previous detection?
2. What was the reason for it?
3. On average how often is this cheat detected?
4. Will there ever be a lifetime subscription, I understand that it means less income over time however thats what makes me want to go to other potential cheats such as Iniuria even tho in my opinion this has the best settings and options..

In your opinion, Try to be un-biased, Which cheat do you think has the best security, Iniuria is also very good but dont have the features i like which this does have aswell as chods cheats not having a lifetime subscription like iniuria 

12 minutes ago, swugger said:

In your opinion, Try to be un-biased, Which cheat do you think has the best security, Iniuria is also very good but dont have the features i like which this does have aswell as chods cheats not having a lifetime subscription like iniuria 

Chods hands down has the best security. Before VAC patched their undetection method they were on a 2 year undetection streak. Now that Chods has fixed that I am sure it will last at least 2 more years. Sounds like you're only preferring the other cheat provider just because there's a lifetime subscription. If you want my opinion: Get chods today. Friendly community and an awesome cheat.
Btw, in the future please don't mention other cheat providers as it's against the rules. :) 
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
27 minutes ago, iFentanyl said:

Chods has the best system bc of its exclusivity for its cheats like rust or other games. 2 years is also a long time that you can go undetected or a cheats engine 

Please stop posting on year old threads, this is considered post spamming/Thread farming.