Swazootle

Aimbot

I've seen reviews saying the aimbot is hard to set up?
I will be buying 100% but I want to know a few things as I want to make my own config.

What is the aimbot speed? What does this effect and what is a LEGIT speed? I will be legit hacking.
What is the curve? And what is a legit curve, because I have no idea about this.

Thanks in advance!

Aimbot speed is the speed of the aimbot, instead of using smoothness we calculate the speed for the aimbot based on seconds (speed)

It makes the aim curve upwards or downwards, how aggressive it is depends upon your settings.

There are other user created configs.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Emiiru said:

Aimbot speed is the speed of the aimbot, instead of using smoothness we calculate the speed for the aimbot based on seconds (speed)

It makes the aim curve upwards or downwards, how aggressive it is depends upon your settings.

Thankyou for the reply, from personal use what would you say are legit settings for both?

37 minutes ago, Swazootle said:
56 minutes ago, Emiiru said:

Thankyou for the reply, from personal use what would you say are legit settings for both?
Well for aimbot speed Chod said something about 0.22 seconds or so are like pros.

I haven't really messed with curves tbh.

8 minutes ago, Emiiru said:
Well for aimbot speed Chod said something about 0.22 seconds or so are like pros.

I haven't really messed with curves tbh.
Do curves matter much? and I'm guessing you mean 0.22 is the best?

curve is needed for the faceit server sided anti cheat and other anti cheats that track the mouse movement+speed

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dexter said:

curve is needed for the faceit server sided anti cheat and other anti cheats that track the mouse movement+speed

Ah I see, what would you say is a good speed?